TLS Disablement Notice from Auth.net

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 2 months ago #285924

Hi,

Can you tell me how it will effect or what changes will need to be done in authorize.net codes since they have sent TLS 1.1 and 1.0 disablement notices, we are just using SSL so dont know if there will need to do any changes in codes?

thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
6 years 2 months ago #285928

Hi,

If you have a recent version of HikaShop (and thus of the authorize.net) and that your server has been updated by your hosting as it should have, then it should work fine without changing anything.

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 2 months ago #285978

hi,

i dont know what you mean by recent version of hikashop, since i have sites which are having customized hikashop and payment methods, so can you tell me what minimum version it needs to have?

thanks,

• Thank you received: 13037
6 years 2 months ago #285981

Hi,

It depends. If you use SIM, it should work with any version.
With the AIM mode, HikaShop 3.0.0 is recommended. Note however that it also depends on how your server is configured.
The best is to do a test with the sandbox:
community.developer.authorize.net/t5/The...pdated-2X/ba-p/57726
If the test works, then your website will be ok.

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
6 years 1 month ago #286834

Here is what I found:
The TLS version is hooked to your SSL certificate installation.

IF your hosting server is a shared server, you'd better make darn certain that the server uses TLS v1.2 ONLY for SSL.
IF, as is our situation, you are on a dedicated server, you can get your tech support to remove TLS v.1o and TLS v 1.1 from your SSL installation.

Our current setup is SSL v 3, TLS v.12 and Hikashop Business v 3.2.2 using the Authorize.net payment plugin with the AIM method.

I had to spend several hours to dig up all of this info, and I think that it should be more available and better documented.
Hope that this helps !

Regards,
Kent

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds