PayPal notification error

• Thank you received: 1
6 years 3 months ago #286045

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME

Hello,

We've been receiving notifications like the one below from PayPal, even though our customers have successfully paid for orders...

Hello, A Paypal notification was refused because the amount received (88.96EUR) is different from the order amount (88.94EUR) Check the documentation concerning this issue at www.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_up...-paypal-error#amount This notification was for the order B5C7C7 on the website ... You can access the order details directly by clicking on the link below after logging in your back end: ...

I don't get what the problem is and how I can solve it.

Can you please help me?

Thanks!
Simon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
6 years 3 months ago #286048

Hi,

Either activate the "round prices during calculations" setting of the HikaShop configuration so that HikaShop calculates the total the same way PayPal does, or turn off the "send order details" of the PayPal payment method in order to only send the total and not the details of the cart. If you send the details, PayPal will recalculate the total itself and thus the HikaShop's caclulations need to be done the same way or there will be a mismatch with the roundings.

The following user(s) said Thank You: PubSite

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds