• Hikashop Business
5 years 5 months ago #300138

-- url of the page with the problem -- : morenadancewear.com.au/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.0
-- PHP version -- : 7

Hi
Two questions:

1 - I was wondering if I can have a manual payment method similar in behavior to a check payment or bank transfer payment but without the leading and ending texts, do you advise anything? This will ensure that I am able to create new method based on manual instructions such as LayBy.

2 - In almost every payment method under the "SPECIFIC CONFIGURATION" there is a field named "Order status notification" with option of "Yes/No", I am wondering what does this mean if it is set to Yes? I tried with help but nothing available.

Many thanks for your help in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13061
5 years 5 months ago #300150

Hi,

1. What do you mean by "leading and ending texts" ?

2. It will send the "order status notification" email on top of the "order creation notification" email. If turned off, it will only send the "order creation notification". It can be useful in some cases.

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 4 months ago #301121

Apology for the delay in replying.
What I meant by leading and ending texts are those displayed when the order has been placed. I have attached an example of these texts for the Bank Transfer Payment Plugin.

What I would be after is a payment method that doesn't include these texts (somehow inserted by Hikashop scripts), is there such payment plugin?

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 610
5 years 4 months ago #301161

Hello,

You can modify the Bank Transfert "end order view", for make this follow me step bt step :
- Go to YourWebsiteUrl\plugins\hikashoppayment\banktransfer
- open the banktransfer_end.php and edit it for have something like this :

<div class="hikashop_banktransfer_end" id="hikashop_banktransfer_end">
	<span class="hikashop_banktransfer_end_message" id="hikashop_banktransfer_end_message">
		<?php echo /* JText::_('ORDER_IS_COMPLETE').'<br/>'.
		JText::sprintf('PLEASE_TRANSFERT_MONEY',$this->amount).'<br/>'. */
		$this->information.'<br/>'.
		JText::sprintf('INCLUDE_ORDER_NUMBER_TO_TRANSFER',$this->order_number).'<br/>'.
		JText::_('THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE');?>
	</span>
</div>
<?php
if(!empty($this->return_url)) {
	$doc = JFactory::getDocument();
	$doc->addScriptDeclaration("window.hikashop.ready(function(){window.location='".$this->return_url."'});");
}

Comment the 2line arround line 3 & 4 will prevent to display the unwanted text, and so have the plugin payment that fir your needs.
Regards

Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 4 months ago #301302

Hi Phiip,

This is great but this means that I have to change the bank transfer plugin, which is I am already using and I will like to keep the same. Any other way?

Regards,

• Thank you received: 13061
5 years 4 months ago #301309

Hi,

Then you can do the same but on the "collectondelivery" payment plugin. It's also an offline payment plugin with a similar end page.
Or you can use the purchase order plugin, or you can even duplicate these plugins (rename them and the files and the code associated with the name and install the new plugin through joomla).

The following user(s) said Thank You: kchahine

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds