How to Setup hikashop-payment-migsvpc-form (Access key or Secure secret)

• Thank you received: 3
5 years 4 months ago #300998

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.seafood4you.com.au
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Hi, I have set up a few MIGS gateways for Zencart, Virtuemart & now also for HikaShop but the last one I did was a couple of years back.

I have access to the CommWeb Payment Gateway ( paymentgateway.commbank.com.au/ma ) and have followed their procedures of setting up an operator, logging into that operators account then this is where I would normally get the Access key etc. but I can see nowhere in there with reference to an Access key or Secure secret, in fact doing a google search: [commweb "access key"] yields nothing. Also I would like to note that the CommWeb is in Test phase and not live.

I have used your guide here: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...nt-migsvpc-form.html but when it gets to the Access Key, as you know it just reads "Access key : Your MIGS access key." Believe it or not this is the best help out there I've seen for this. I've found that usually when there is no help on forums or the internet it is because it is so simple it needs no explanation or it's just not that popular, I know it's not the last one. So I am doing something stupidly wrong or have I even got the correct CommWeb system??? I have attached screen shots of the main CommWeb Configuration areas, you can see how nothing correlates.

HikaShop: v.2.5.0
Joomla: v.3.4.3
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 611
5 years 4 months ago #301003

Hello,

This question can sound funny but did you try to use your password (shown in your screenshot : commweb-ss03.jpg) as "Access key" ?

If yes and that didn't work did you contact the Commweb support ?
Does, they can give us more clue to understand what's going on, something like a request is recieved (on Commweb server) but was lacking something or didn't fit standards, or the notification is sent (on your webserver) but isn't recieved for a reason or another?...

In our mind, everything worked well in the past but maybe some standards have been changed and we have to update the Payment Plugin.
But for this we have to understand what's had been changed.

Regards

Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 3
5 years 4 months ago #301033

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

I did try the password and it gave a response of "Merchant [TESTHARDISCOM201] does not exist: Payment Server System Error" and the reason why it's done this is because...

After ringing CommWeb: Commonwealth Bank (CommWeb) are no longer offering MIGS payment gateway but now offer a newer version 2.0 MPGS, i think it is "Mastercard Payment Gateway Services"?

With my limited knowledge it sounds like the MIGS plugin is no longer compatible with CommWeb from this point onwards, now I don't know how similar MIGS & MPGS are if it is an update required or a totally new plugin??

It looks like you can get all API reference and sample code from here: paymentgateway.commbank.com.au/api/docum...ex.html?locale=en_US

Can you please let me know the next steps from here.

HikaShop: v.2.5.0
Joomla: v.3.4.3

• Thank you received: 611
5 years 4 months ago #301049

Hello,

From this situation, several possibilities to move on your subject :
- Try to contact CommWeb support, sometimes they can mute your account to the old system in order to fit old standards.
- Find another solution among our payment plugin in our Documentation that will fit as well your needs.
- Contact us for ask us a development for this specific payment solution.

Hope you will find a solution among all these
Regards

Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Philip.

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds