"Pay with Points" only for certain products?

• Thank you received: 5
5 years 2 months ago #303005

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2

is there any change to restrict the "pay with points" for certain manufacturers/products/vendor or on category base.

because i will extend in future my shop to a multi-vendor system when the normal shop is running without troubles.
there i want to give only members for my own products in first place the possibility to use there community points to pay with them.
the thing is my shop in shop sellers (vendors) have their own discounts if they have any at all.
so i have to be able to define this plugin where it will be used.

Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by n00bster.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 609
5 years 2 months ago #303013

Hello,

You can use the Restrictions part as shown on my screenshot :

With ACL you can as well restriction the display of Pay with points plugin to only some users.
Hope this will fit your needs.

Regards

Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 5
5 years 2 months ago #303058

Hi Philip, thank you for your answer.
But I need for the plugin "Pay with Points" either a possibility to limit to categories, products or by vendor.
Because I can not assume that my shop in the shop partner will accept this credit of points in the final construction.

That means, either I can limit the payment possibility depending on the vendor or even on product level.

Whether that is possible at all to break down a shopping cart with products from different vendors where you can use the community points and where not I can not say if that works. You would have to tell me that.
Or where to make changes so that what I need works.

Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by n00bster.

5 years 1 month ago #303094

Hello,

Ok, to go more far in your "restrictions", you can use the Warehouse system, let's detail this :
- Create 1 or several Warehouses (in System Dropdown => Warehouse), define a name (that can help you to better identify each warehouse)
- In your Product page place each of your product in his required Warehouse AND associated his required vendor.
- In your Shipping method use restrictions to define your required warehouse.
- Then finally use Restrictions in Pay with Points method to use only this Shipping method (or several shipping method).

Let's resume, a customer add to cart a product that depends only to 1 Warehouse and 1 Vendor, this will leads to only display 1 (or several shipping method if needed), this will leads to 1 payment method (pay with points) only.

Hope this will fit your needs.
Regards

Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 1
4 years 3 months ago #314004

Hi

Would it be possible to "simply" add a button to toggle Pay with Points in the Product with Pay with Points ON by default?

Product Name
Pay with Points? ON/OFF

4 years 3 months ago #314009

Hello,

This isn't that simple from HikaShop structure point of view, let's detail your specific needs.
This will allow us to offer you a way to configure your HikaShop in order to match your needs.

Regards

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 2 months ago #314496

Hello!
I have a similar issue and did what Phillip advised in the Warehouse restriction menu. But that does not quite work for me because that way I have to choose which shipping method with which warehouse to "bond" and it is "one option only" menu. At this point in our online shop there are two shipping methods - "Pick up at the store" and "Delivery via courier". And I made two Warehouse options - "standard" and "for pay with points option". The problem is I don`t want customers to be able to pay with points for delivery orders only nor to be able to pay cash for picked at the store orders only and vice versa. Customers should be able to pay with points and pay cash/Paypal/ePay/whatever for both shipping methods, independently of the warehouse the goods are in.
Let`s say a customer wants to order one item from the "standard" warehouse paying cash in his normal regular online order and wants to spent some of his user points for another item from the "pay with points only" warehouse too (which is basically a bonus for him as a good customer).He wants all of the goods to be shipped to him in one package.
How do I do that?
Or, okay, if it`s technically impossible to put one item payed cash and another payed with points in one order - let`s go for the option of two separate orders to be shipped at once.
If I put one of the shipping methods with 'pay with points" option only, that would be impossible.
I don`t know what I have to do to make it possible. Can you help me?
Thanks in advance.

Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Eva Marinova.

4 years 2 months ago #314537

Hello,

Unfortunatelly as you said, in the second part of your message, you can't have a command with 2 payment methods, basically in any cart extensions, that's impossible.
But, let's detail a method to have an another way, and this time without warehouses, follow me step by step :
=> In your payment method, you can use weight and dimension restriction, right ?
1. Separate your product in 2 group
- Pay with point possible => Give them some weight entries as 100 gr and a dimension as 20 cm (by example) in their setting page
- Pay with point impossible => Give them some weight entries as 50 gr and dimensions entries as 10 cm in their setting page

2. In your payment method :
- Pay with point method : Restrict only for products with weight (through a minimum weight 100 gr & Dimension minimum 20 cm)
- Classic payment method : Restrict only for products with dimensions (always through a maximum 50 gr and a maximum dimension 10 cm)
- Reproduce the classic payment method : With same restrictions as pay with point method (the clone, for let to your user to use or not his points)

=> Results :
if a user pick a product for pay with point only, then he will have the choice among pay with point & classic payment (the clone).
if a user pick a product for classic payment method only, then he will have the choice among classic payments (if you have several).
Now, if he reach the Cart with 1 product from each of this "categories", no payment method will be display, and the user in this specific case have to make 2 orders.

That's the only solution we can offer you so far, sorry for this return.
Regards

Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eva Marinova

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds