Problem displaying product list

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago #5294

Hello,
unfortunately the products I added to the HikaShop (Version 1.4.3) don't appear when the category was selected from within the front end. The products appear if I user the menu type HikaShop => Product / Listing but not under menu type HikaShop => Category / Listing

The following nested category tree was used, and the product was assigned to category SPC22.
HIS-Buster Cobalt Affinity Gel
-- Pre-filled spin columns
---- SPC22

The shop was setup as a demo under Joomla 1.5.22 and default template is ja_purity that came with the joomla installation.

I tried various configuration parameters but nothing helped. I have no idea why. Any help apreciated.

Thanks a lot in advanced

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13060
13 years 2 months ago #5296

Hi,

We have a documentation which explains how to properly configure your categories listing menu there: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...html#categories_menu
Basically, you need to have a product listing module as "associated module" of your categories listing menu, otherwise, a categories listing menu is just a categories listing menu :)
If you save the hikashop options of your categories listing menu without an associated module published, it will display you an error message with a link to create an associated module automatically in one click.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds