Feature Request: Separate Product/Thumb sizes.

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 weeks ago #13187

Hello.

I've been looking to make separate sizes for Thumbnails and Product Image. I've noticed one other contributor has asked for this feature and would add in my own request with the reason that it can make a huge difference to the look of a Hikashop store.
For instance....
www.opendatetickets.com/index.php?option...yout=show&Itemid=518

...on this page I would like to have a large product image, but when I change the thumbnail it changes the images in my related items module (right side panel) which then goes out of shape.
I know it's early days for Hikashop, but established carts do allow this feature so i would ask if it can be scheduled into your development programme. It would really assist us in showcasing Hikashop through attractive product pages/good looking sites that remain quick to load.

Great Joomla Product.
Many Thanks.
Colin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
13 years 3 weeks ago #13208

Hi,

That's in the todo list.
In the mean time, you can do it with some CSS like explained there: www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...duct-page.html#10151

12 years 9 months ago #21335

Hi, any update on this feature? This would be helpful in our case as well. I'm currently applying the "CSS fix" for now.

Thanks!,
Wesley

• Thank you received: 13069
12 years 9 months ago #21341

Hi,

That is already implemented on our end and will be available in next release of HikaShop.

12 years 9 months ago #21342

Great news, thanks!

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds