Different Characteristics added as one item

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #16114

Hi, sorry for the spam as I currently have two issues. When I add a product to the shopping cart choosing different characteristics, the cart only increments the count of the first item I added. Please let me know if this can be fixed! Here are the steps to reproduce.

1: Navigate to demo product with multiple characteristics here:

2: Select 'Rattling' option and hit Add to Cart
3: Select 'Silent' option and hit Add to Cart
4: Verify Cart

At this point, the shopping cart will have two items of 'Rattling' option, instead of 1 Rattling and 1 Silent. Would appreciate any help on this matter, Thanks!

Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by hoken.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
12 years 10 months ago #16124

I think that this was a problem in a previous version of HikaShop. Please update to the latest version and try again.

12 years 10 months ago #16146

Hi, I've updated to the latest hikashop version (1.4.9), cleared my cache and tried again but the issue is still there. :(

12 years 10 months ago #16154

That's strange.. I just tried on our demo website and we don't have the problem...
Could you give an FTP access to your website so that we can check on the problem as we can't reproduce it on our end ?

12 years 10 months ago #16156

I've sent the info via the contact form. Please let me know if you need any other info.

12 years 10 months ago #16181

I was finally able to connect to your FTP. It seems that your IP is black listed on my firewall...
The problem is that you customized the file "show" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views when you had version 1.4.4 installed but that it changed in a recent version in order to allow for additional features. Thus, there is some parts of that file which are not good anymore.
If you delete the customization of that file, it will work again. I tried that by renaming the file templates/paycheck/html/com_hikashop/product/show.php and the characteristics are working again on your website. I've reverted that though... Since the modification you made to the product page seems quite limited, I would advise to delete the customization and reapply it to the new version.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds