ERROR!!

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 8 months ago #21431

Hello everybody,

I got a big problem. I cannot make a new catagory. When i save a new catagory i get this error:

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator->dispatch() /home/terminat/domains/terminate.nl/public_html/administrator/index.php:67
2 JComponentHelper->renderComponent() /home/terminat/domains/terminate.nl/public_html/administrator/includes/application.php:136
3 require_once() /home/terminat/domains/terminate.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:162
4 JController->execute() /home/terminat/domains/terminate.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_installer/admin.installer.php:44
5 InstallerController->doInstall() /home/terminat/domains/terminate.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:236
6 InstallerModelInstall->install() /home/terminat/domains/terminate.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_installer/controller.php:71
7 JInstaller->install() /home/terminat/domains/terminate.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_installer/models/install.php:86
8 JInstallerComponent->install() /home/terminat/domains/terminate.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/installer/installer.php:332
9 JInstaller->parseFiles() /home/terminat/domains/terminate.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/installer/adapters/component.php:172
10 JInstaller->copyFiles() /home/terminat/domains/terminate.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/installer/installer.php:642
11 JFolder->copy() /home/terminat/domains/terminate.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/installer/installer.php:931
12 JFolder->copy() /home/terminat/domains/terminate.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/folder.php:113
13 JError->raiseError() /home/terminat/domains/terminate.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/folder.php:122
14 JError->raise() /home/terminat/domains/terminate.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:171
15 JException->__construct() /home/terminat/domains/terminate.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:136

What is the problem and how can i fix it!!? Please help.

Regards.

Johan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
12 years 8 months ago #21432

Hi,

The error you copy/pasted does not involved HikaShop at all. It's an error during the copy of the files of an install package during the installation of an extension with the joomla installer.

Are you sure that you copy/pasted the good error ?

12 years 8 months ago #21433

Sorry Nicolas,

Here is the good error page.

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'category_meta_description' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `jos_hikashop_category` ( `category_name`,`category_meta_description`,`category_keywords`,`category_published`,`category_parent_id`,`category_id`,`category_type`,`category_description`,`category_modified`,`category_created`,`category_namekey` ) VALUES ( 'Batman','','','1','2','','product','','1310917494','1310917494','product_1310917494_860885884' )

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator->dispatch() /home/terminat/domains/terminate.nl/public_html/administrator/index.php:67
2 JComponentHelper->renderComponent() /home/terminat/domains/terminate.nl/public_html/administrator/includes/application.php:136
3 require_once() /home/terminat/domains/terminate.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:162
4 JController->execute() /home/terminat/domains/terminate.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/admin.hikashop.php:32
5 hikashopController->save() /home/terminat/domains/terminate.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:236
6 hikashopController->store() /home/terminat/domains/terminate.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:814
7 hikashopCategoryClass->saveForm() /home/terminat/domains/terminate.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:865
8 hikashopCategoryClass->save() /home/terminat/domains/terminate.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/category.php:51
9 hikashopClass->save() /home/terminat/domains/terminate.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/category.php:130
10 JDatabaseMySQL->query() /home/terminat/domains/terminate.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:993
11 JError->raiseError() /home/terminat/domains/terminate.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:231
12 JError->raise() /home/terminat/domains/terminate.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:171
13 JException->__construct() /home/terminat/domains/terminate.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:136

The first error page was the error joomla is giving when i update 1.5.1 to 1.5.2. that doesnt work to.

I hope you can help me.

Regards,

Johan

12 years 8 months ago #21434

You had a problem during an update and the database structure of HikaShop could not be updated. You will have to update it manually. You need to go in your database management tool (phpmyadmin), which is provided by your hosting company and run the query below on your database:
ALTER TABLE `jos_hikashop_category` ADD `category_meta_description` varchar(155) NOT NULL DEFAULT ''

For the update of HikaShop from 1.5.1 to 1.5.2, as I said in my previous post, it's an error during the copy of the files. It often happens because the permissions of the folders on your website are not configured properly. There are several ways to go around it but the best is to correct the permissions of the folders listed on the page www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-install.html#errors via FTP.

12 years 8 months ago #21437

I dont know how to do this in PHP admin.

ALTER TABLE `jos_hikashop_category` ADD `category_meta_description` varchar(155) NOT NULL DEFAULT ''

I dont what you meen, im sorry. can you explain to me please

Thank you

johan

12 years 8 months ago #21438

Please contact your hosting company and ask them how you can access your mysql database administration tool (phpMyAdmin).

Here is a tutorial on how to use phpMyAdmin: www.reg.ca/faq/PhpMyAdminTutorial.html

12 years 8 months ago #21441

I have acces to myphp. but i cant find and add category_meta_description in jos_hikashop_category. How is that possible.

12 years 8 months ago #21442

You need to click on the "query" tab at the top of the interface, paste the query I provided earlier and run that query. It will add the column to the table.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds