Skip to main content

Custom fields not visible in product listing table

More
12 years 8 months ago #141650 by vladas
-- url of the page with the problem -- : mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message

Hi, there! I'm sure, that it's not a big trouble, - I don't know how to make my custom fields visible in the product_listing_table? Which codes must be added to the View? Thanks You, really clever Man!)) And sorry for my great English))

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #141679 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
The solution will probably be to edit the code "show_tabular" file of the "product" view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #141685 by vladas
Yes, I understand, but I can just add ready-made code)). Resently I found , Mr. Mohamed, your code examle and used it to add Description row into the product listing table (Thanx a lot!)). But I can't find nothing about code of Custom Fields((

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #141692 by Mohamed Thelji
Ok, so can you show me how did you configured your custom field through some screenshots ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #141698 by vladas
Sure! But it's Russian language site...)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #141732 by Mohamed Thelji
Ok, so by using this code you'll be able to display the value of your product custom field :
Code:
echo $this->row->YourCustomFieldName;

Note that you'll have to replace the word YourCustomFieldName by your custom field column name.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum