- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
How associate categories with punkt menu?
12 years 6 months ago #150253
by Homelux
How associate categories with punkt menu? was created by Homelux
I buy Hikashop business, installed - have bug:
1. Сreates duplicates pages - no SEO - not associated categories with punkt menu!!!
If I create ftontpage punkt menu - hikashop kategory view, I have links for kategory and produkt:
/category/1-namekategory
/category/1-nameitem
your plugin xmap support just such links
If I assocaited category whit punkt menu (create punkt menu - hikashop kategory view - select specific category), I have links
/namekategory
/namekategory/1-nameitem
your plugin xmap NO support just such links, i have duplicates pages - no SEO
Problem - how associate categories with punkt menu???
Links must be for SEO!!!!:
/namecategory
/namecategory/nameproduct-1
your plugin xmap NO support just such links
2. I have in configuration: add ID in link category and product? yes no
ID must be in link ONLY product. Why ID in link category? They almost always different.
Make the ability to add ID ONLY product.
1. Сreates duplicates pages - no SEO - not associated categories with punkt menu!!!
If I create ftontpage punkt menu - hikashop kategory view, I have links for kategory and produkt:
/category/1-namekategory
/category/1-nameitem
your plugin xmap support just such links
If I assocaited category whit punkt menu (create punkt menu - hikashop kategory view - select specific category), I have links
/namekategory
/namekategory/1-nameitem
your plugin xmap NO support just such links, i have duplicates pages - no SEO
Problem - how associate categories with punkt menu???
Links must be for SEO!!!!:
/namecategory
/namecategory/nameproduct-1
your plugin xmap NO support just such links
2. I have in configuration: add ID in link category and product? yes no
ID must be in link ONLY product. Why ID in link category? They almost always different.
Make the ability to add ID ONLY product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150341
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How associate categories with punkt menu?
Hi,
I'm not sure to totally understand your problem.
If you have a category listing menu restricted to a specific category so the links will be:
I just tried on my local. If the products are reachable from different menus so yes, they will be displayed many times in the sitemap. So to avoid that, you can create different main menus, and select only one referencing the products in the options of xmap.
To improve the SEO another thing to use are the canonical urls, by this way when visiting your website, the google bots with take in account only the canonical url, so a unique one and not each url from the different menus.
I'm not sure to totally understand your problem.
If you have a category listing menu restricted to a specific category so the links will be:
in the xmap sitemap./namekategory
/namekategory/1-nameitem
I just tried on my local. If the products are reachable from different menus so yes, they will be displayed many times in the sitemap. So to avoid that, you can create different main menus, and select only one referencing the products in the options of xmap.
To improve the SEO another thing to use are the canonical urls, by this way when visiting your website, the google bots with take in account only the canonical url, so a unique one and not each url from the different menus.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds