Skip to main content

How to display cart button in sliders with effect?

More
12 years 4 months ago #158140 by neviqimka
I used your instruction to organize a goods in the slider - demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_c...5&Itemid=103&lang=en But how to display the cart button in this sliders? I chose the "slider_vertical" type for display of goods.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #158201 by nicolas
It should display if:
1. You turn on the "Display add to cart button" option of your product listing menu/module (via the menu Display>Content menus/modules.
2. There is enough pane height for the add to cart button to be displayed below the description.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #158203 by neviqimka
Thank's it works, I had too much text in description :)
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by neviqimka.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum