Skip to main content

Show product photo in BACK END product list

More
12 years 3 months ago #158925 by giorgiofox
Hello,
I need to show a little thumbnail of the products in admin backend products list.. how I can do that?
Thanks in advance
Giorgio

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #158937 by Xavier
Hi,

You will have to edit the view "product / listing" in the backend template via the menu Display > Views and add custom cod eto get the image of the product because the images data are not loaded by default.
PHP knowledges are required.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #159166 by giorgiofox
Hello,
I've found the correct view,
I need to kindly know please what PHP string I need to add in the table cell to show the image.
thanks

Giorgio

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #159184 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello Giorgio,
You can't just add a line of code to have the images displayed. You would first have to have a query to the database in order to load the images, add the images for each of the product objects and then display them. So some PHP skills will be required to do that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #159423 by giorgiofox
Thanks for the reply.
Can you please help me to do that?
I'm using Hikashop Business, not the free version.
I need to show image, and I'm also sure that some other person will find this useful.
Thanks for support

Giorgio

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #159450 by nicolas
Hi,

There is already the main product image displayed on the backend products listing if you're using the latest version of HikaShop (2.3.1).

If you don't have it, it means that you're using an older version of HikaShop and updating will add it automatically.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #159951 by giorgiofox
Thank you. This is solved, but after this update I can't no order my products, because the ORDER columns has disappeared.. what I have to do to order my products?
thanks
Giorgio

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #159954 by nicolas
Change the "all sub elements" filter dropdown at the top right to "direct sub elements" and you'll see the column.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum