Module with instant adding to the basket

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 7 months ago #169132

-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.31
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox/31.0

Hellow! I'm selling screws, bolts, etc. very often visitor needs some ammounts of the same screws but different sizes. So I need a module that will display certain product category as a table where user can add several products to the basket without navigating to separate page for each thing.
I need module, because i plan to integrate it into the article.
Please help to find a solution!
My site: http://www.ferrometiz.ru/

Beforehand thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 7 months ago #169188

Hi,

You can use the standard cart module and enable the option for "AJAX add to cart when possible" in order to edit the cart content dynamically.

Another suggestion, if you want to display the correct price in the product page without adding the item to the cart, you can use the variants. Just set a different price for the variants and when selecting a variant the correct price is displayed instead of the default one.

hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...html#characteristics

The following user(s) said Thank You: Omoot

9 years 7 months ago #169423

Thank you for reply! I tried your suggestion, and this is not the thing I need.....
Unfortunately I cann't find detaild description of modules in different variants of HikaShop and extensions. So may be somebody can help me to find the following:
Module displaing simple list of products of a category mantioned in backend properties of this module. For each product code, name, price, quantity field and add to cart button have to be displaied. Products don't have any options, sizes, colors, etc. Visitor fills quantity field and press add button. Choosen product is putting to the cart immideatelly without redirecting to any other page.

And again beforehand thanks! :)

Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Omoot.

• Thank you received: 13064
9 years 7 months ago #169445

That's possible by default with HikaShop. No need to use another module.
You create a products listing module and select the category for which you want the products listed in your module (see this tutorial: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#products_module ).
And set the option "After a product is added to the cart" of the configuration of HikaShop to "Stay on the page" so that it doesn't redirect you to the checkout after the product is added to the cart.
And finally, as Xavier said, the option "AJAX add to cart when possible", if activated, will prevent the page to be refreshed with the user click on the add to cart button of a product of your module.

As far as I can see, it meets all your requirements so I would recommend you to look more into that.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Omoot

9 years 7 months ago #169596

Thank you! The only addition: this module name is "content module".

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds