Skip to main content

Product Image

More
11 years 9 months ago #183363 by japong
Product Image was created by japong
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : product image overlaps the box.
new.margaretcookies.com/index.php/our-products/flavored-cookies

product image overlaps the box.
new.margaretcookies.com/index.php/our-products/flavored-cookies

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #183364 by imd
Replied by imd on topic Product Image
You have the image width is greater than the width of a div hikashop_subcontainer thumbnail. Set the style for the image 230 pixels
The following user(s) said Thank You: japong

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #183365 by japong
Replied by japong on topic Product Image
Where can I set the style for the image?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #183367 by imd
Replied by imd on topic Product Image
add
img.hikashop_product_listing_image {
width: 230px;
margin-left: -19px;
}

to

new.margaretcookies.com/templates/lyrecipes/css/theme.css
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji, japong

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #183368 by japong
Replied by japong on topic Product Image
Let me try that. I'll get back to you once I do it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #183404 by japong
Replied by japong on topic Product Image
How can I do the same style to my product page like this
demo.gavick.com/joomla25/storefront/inde...ikashop/product-page

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #183412 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Image
Hi,

The zoom on the product page comes from a specific extension included with that template.
It's possible to do that with the extensions MagicZoom or ArtZoomIn
The following user(s) said Thank You: japong

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #183413 by japong
Replied by japong on topic Product Image
Is it possible to get the extensions used in the template of storefront and used it in my template. I have a premium template of storefront.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #183424 by lousyfool
Replied by lousyfool on topic Product Image

japong wrote: Is it possible to get the extensions used in the template of storefront and used it in my template. I have a premium template of storefront.


I don't understand... if you "have a premium template of storefront", then you should have all the extensions coming with it.

Anyway, you'll need to ask the template maker about anything related with the template, means in this case you must ask Gavick about Storefront, not someone else.

Searching the HikaShop forum here, you'll find many reports about the zoom coming with Storefront to be "pixelated" (= low resolution images), no matter how large the uploaded image is. Again, it's an issue related with Storefront, not HikaShop.

Other reports here show that MagicZoom works very well together with HikaShop, so you may want to follow Nicolas' advice in his previous post.

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by lousyfool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: japong

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #183459 by japong
Replied by japong on topic Product Image
Yes, I have the premium template of storefront but I can't see the folder for the plugin used for the zooming functions.
BTW, how can I put the text below to center."Display # and Result"
new.margaretcookies.com/index.php/our-products/flavored-cookies

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #183461 by lousyfool
Replied by lousyfool on topic Product Image

japong wrote: BTW, how can I put the text below to center."Display # and Result"


Add this CSS
Code:
.hikashop_products_listing .hikashop_products_pagination_bottom { text-align: center; }
as described in the documentation here: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...the-display.html#css

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: japong

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #183462 by japong
Replied by japong on topic Product Image
Thanks, that did it. One last thing..
How can I display the details of the product beside the images like this one
store.margaretcookies.com/index.php/hikashop/product-page ..

My product page looks like a mess
new.margaretcookies.com/index.php/our-pr...20-cookies-and-cream

I want all the content to be displayed on the right side of the image. Is that possible?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #183463 by lousyfool
Replied by lousyfool on topic Product Image

japong wrote: Yes, I have the premium template of storefront but I can't see the folder for the plugin used for the zooming functions.


Oh I see, you're using a YT template, and want to "bring over" and use the zoom function from the Gavick template.
Again, that's something you'll need to ask Gavick. But even if you'd manage to do so, as indicated, you might not be happy with GK's zoom. Well-meant advice: use a zoom extension that Nicolas mentioned.

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: japong

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #183467 by lousyfool
Replied by lousyfool on topic Product Image

japong wrote: I want all the content to be displayed on the right side of the image. Is that possible?


It sure is possible. There are various ways to do so and all require knowledge of CSS, some HTML, eventually a little PHP, and using a browser console like Firebug:

1. The simplest way:
Enable the CSS which comes with HikaShop (again, see the documentation link I just gave you). It will change numerous other display details in your shop, all of which you'll want to modify back to how you prefer things to appear. You will probably also try out turning HikaShop' "Use bootstrap design" display feature on or off.
There'll be immediate effect on your product page, but it'll cost you quite some work to have colours, fonts and other things set to the overall template style.

2. The "custom CSS" way:
Apply your own CSS to product page and else - via the template's "custom.css" file***. It's also quite some work, especially if it's to be properly responsive, but you'll get exactly what you want based on your template style.

3. The "expert" way:
Edit HikaShop views and add YT's UIkit grid and other classes included with the template. Honestly, I don't think that's "your cup of tea" ;) but since YT templates are not Bootstrap, it's the way to make HikaShop looking best and being perfectly responsive in a YT template.

Anyway, I hope this helps. In any case, you'll need to do the work yourself, or hire someone to do it for you.

*** I notice that you added the CSS I gave you earlier for the pagination to the "theme.css" file of your template style. Do not use YT's Customizer anymore, or you'll lose this addition! It's always better to use a custom.css file for customisation purposes.

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: japong

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #183473 by japong
Replied by japong on topic Product Image
How can I change the color of the text here without changing the color the text inside the textbox?
new.margaretcookies.com/index.php/our-pr...duct/13-carrot-cream

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #183476 by lousyfool
Replied by lousyfool on topic Product Image

japong wrote: How can I change the color of the text here without changing the color the text inside the textbox?


japong,
As said before, you'll need to know CSS and use your browser console to analyse present code in your site and then do changes.
This one could be perhaps
Code:
.hikashop_product_page { color: #5d4d43; }

But please understand that we can't give you ALL the CSS for your site............ ;)

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by lousyfool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: japong

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #183477 by japong
Replied by japong on topic Product Image
Thanks a lot. One final thing.
Where can I remove the option list of comment up until the button send comments
new.margaretcookies.com/index.php/our-pr...-marble-cake?popup=1
I just like the description to appear in my page

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #183479 by lousyfool
Replied by lousyfool on topic Product Image

japong wrote: One final thing. (...)
I just like the description to appear in my page


You can turn on or off comments (and configure them) in the HikaShop backend -> System -> Configuration -> Features tab -> Vote & Comment.

Hint:
You seem to have selected the "Tabular" layout as default for your product pages. With comments disabled, you may want to try the "Default" layout instead... it might work better for you.

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: japong

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #183630 by japong
Replied by japong on topic Product Image
Where can I edit the size if the thumbnail. The image below should be smaller
new.margaretcookies.com/index.php/our-pr...duct/13-carrot-cream

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #183635 by japong
Replied by japong on topic Product Image
Hello Can anyone help me please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.303 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum