Accordian category not working

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 1 month ago #191847

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 2.3.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Hello,

I've enabled the accordion category menu (Like in the demo) but it's not working like how it's suppose to be.

When i clock on menu item the following javascript messages pops up in the console.

Failed to load resource:
63 rapport_nikko_send_focus_event
50 rapport_nikko_on_blur

When i enable debug in the joomla backend and go back to front it;s working but still creating this error message.
The rest of the log looks normal!

Does someone have an answer?

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 1 month ago #191863

I have a similar prob, id like to see a solution :/

• Thank you received: 13066
9 years 1 month ago #191887

Hi,

The issue is that your turned on the "use bootstrap design" option of the HikaShop configuration but your template doesn't fully support bootstrap (the CSS of bootstrap is loaded on your pages but not the JS of bootstrap). And thus the javascript handling the openning/closing of the accordion system is missing.

I see three solutions:
1. You turn off the "use bootstrap design" option in the HikaShop configuration.
2. You ask your template provider for help with bootstrap not being fully loaded. Maybe there is an option to activate or something to add the JS of bootstrap in the template settings...
3. You edit the file "listing_list" of the view "category" via the menu Display>Views of HikaShop and add the line :

$this->tabs->mode = 'bootstrap';
after the line:
$this->tabs = hikashop_get('helper.sliders');
in order to force the use of the mootools accordion system instead of bootstrap's and hopefully that will be enough to circumvent the issue.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds