Skip to main content

I can't upload product's images

More
10 years 11 months ago #216636 by liucash
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.webandsystem.it/DEMO/shostandard/pro...ssia-e-giovanni.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All browser

Hello,

I can't upload product's images. The layout is broken (have same error) and I have no way to upload

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #216639 by Jerome
Hi,

You have some javascript error in your page ; that's why the uploader is not initialized and you can see the "upload input" element.

Regarding the fact you're using Joomla 3.4.4 ; it could be related to the popup issue in Joomla.
See : www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...0-update.html#215337

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum