- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Help Discont
- gentile.franc
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 10 months ago #221237
by gentile.franc
Help Discont was created by gentile.franc
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.viviemozioni.it/sabina-lumache/lumac...nte-da-cucinare.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Errore discount
Hi, the product page when I insert the vriante appears the initial price and then discount is negative.
The page reference is:
www.viviemozioni.it/le-offerte/dettaglio...nte-da-cucinare.html
help me thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Errore discount
Hi, the product page when I insert the vriante appears the initial price and then discount is negative.
The page reference is:
www.viviemozioni.it/le-offerte/dettaglio...nte-da-cucinare.html
help me thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221311
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Help Discont
Hi,
Please check the settings of the discount you created, you potentially set a negative value instead of a positive one.
Then for the display you maybe have an override on the view "product / listing_price" too, which is not handling the discounts correctly.
Please check the settings of the discount you created, you potentially set a negative value instead of a positive one.
Then for the display you maybe have an override on the view "product / listing_price" too, which is not handling the discounts correctly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- gentile.franc
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 10 months ago #221330
by gentile.franc
Replied by gentile.franc on topic Help Discont
Xavier Thanks for your response. I attach screenshots.
Let me explain better:
If I put the price of the product screen backend and the variant, the price did not appear as an option in the original file version.
Example:
product 1kg Price not granted € 20.00 Discounted price € 10.00
Variant:
1) Product 5kg Price not granted (where I go inside?) Discounted price € 30.00
2) Product 10kg Price not granted (where I go inside?) Discounted price € 50.00
I do not understand because it lacks a field
Help
Thanks a lot
Let me explain better:
If I put the price of the product screen backend and the variant, the price did not appear as an option in the original file version.
Example:
product 1kg Price not granted € 20.00 Discounted price € 10.00
Variant:
1) Product 5kg Price not granted (where I go inside?) Discounted price € 30.00
2) Product 10kg Price not granted (where I go inside?) Discounted price € 50.00
I do not understand because it lacks a field
Help
Thanks a lot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221443
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Help Discont
Hi,
Okay ; let's be really clear right now.
You created two topics for the same exact issue.
Here a link to the other thread : www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...0-hell-discount.html
Please choose and use one single thread.
One will be close and one will continue to exists.
Thanks you for your understanding and not making the support team waste some time to answer twice for the same question.
Regards,
Okay ; let's be really clear right now.
You created two topics for the same exact issue.
Here a link to the other thread : www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...0-hell-discount.html
Please choose and use one single thread.
One will be close and one will continue to exists.
Thanks you for your understanding and not making the support team waste some time to answer twice for the same question.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds