things i change in back end wont show up in front end

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 4 months ago #283166

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.arcticwolflodge.com/index.php/pricing/purchase
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all

i need a 5 column display with 2 rows and the quantity field in middle in block , also would like to be able to change "quantity" to "how many people" .. but there isnt even a "quantity" ... also the quantity field in the cart after added is way to small and impossible to use

please help

Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by khryss17.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
6 years 4 months ago #283172

Hi,

Can you go in the menu manager of Joomla, edit the menu item with the alias "purchase" and provide a screenshot of the settings under the "products opitons" tab ?

6 years 4 months ago #283189

found it and fixed it .. thank you nicolas sooooo much ... now on to the placement of the quantity box and to make the box a bit bigger because when inputting like say a 4 half the # is cut off ... And possibly renaming the box to "# of people in party" it ... or adding text to that page .. like instructions?

i so appreciate all the help

Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by khryss17.

6 years 4 months ago #283193

Hi,

The box should be big enough, but your template has CSS customizing it with padding/margin making it like that.
If you want to make it larger, you can use such CSS:
input.hikashop_product_quantity_field {
width: 60px !important;
}
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
That page also contain instruction in order to modify view files, so you can edit the view file where you want to add your text and add the text at the top/bottom of it and it should work.

6 years 4 months ago #283699

Where exactly would i put that in .css (and which .css file)

this page www.arcticwolflodge.com/index.php/pricing/purchase .. if you select 4 or any other # than 1 some of # is gone
this page www.arcticwolflodge.com/index.php/pricin...2-days-fishing-m-j-s .. you ocant even select correctly as the # is way too small (if you manage to get a 4 in there its so tiny i didnt even know it was a 4)

should that css code fix both of those issues?

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 4 months ago #283724

Hello,

Checking that documentation page that Nicolas gave you will help you to know how to apply your CSS code :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css

Regarding both of your CSS issue, you'll maybe have to adapt the code that Nicolas gave you.

6 years 3 months ago #285689

ok i got that problem fixed ... now the registration and place that you enter card # to purchase is on same page so you enter all that then it sends you an email to verify then you have to enter card info again? ... how do i take off the enter card info from register page

Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by khryss17.

6 years 3 months ago #285703

Hi,

No, you should not have to enter the credit card info again (unless you use another browser when you click on the activation link...).

If you want to have the credit card form on a different page, you want to configure your checkout workflow in several steps:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...eckout-workflow.html
You can also deactivate the user activation in the settings of the Joomla user manager.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds