How to using check on 1 option

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 2 months ago #285488

-- url of the page with the problem -- : maquettes.internet-et-plus.fr/lpb/index....lado-ptremio?Itemid=
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME

Hello

i was so happy to know tht is now possible to display options with checkboxes otr list on product page.

But i don't understand where to determine the display method on each option ...

Help !...

Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Jean-Baptiste.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13036
6 years 2 months ago #285499

Hi,

It's in the HikaShop configuration page that you'll find the "product selection method" setting under the "display" tab in order to configure that. If you set it ton "on a per product basis", you'll then have the same setting in each option product edition page so that you can select the way the product will display when used as an option of another product.

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 2 months ago #285543

Hi

Thanks but id did not found where to select the checkbox option on the product used as an option...

Could you tell me again ?

• Thank you received: 13036
6 years 2 months ago #285552

Hi,

My bad, After verifying, it appears that the capability to be able to configure the display mode of the options per option will be in the next version of HikaShop, not in the current one.
In the mean time, if you want to be able to do it, you would have to create a custom field of the table "product" via the menu Display>Custom fields with the column name "product_option_method" and use the values "check" or "generic" to switch between chekboxes and a dropdown for your options in each product option.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds