prev next buttons

• Thank you received: 1
6 years 1 month ago #289224

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : function hikashop_product_form_check() { var d = document, el = d.getElementById('hikashop_product_quantity_main'); if(!el) return true; var inputs = el.getElementsByTagName('input'); if(inputs && inputs.length > 0) return true; var links = el.getElementsByTagName('a'); if(links && links.length > 0) return true; return false; }

Hi,

Before upgrade from Ess. to Business on prod site, we've made some test with a freah copy of our site, in a subfolder sandbox.

During the test, the "style_default" css file was also been changed, consequently the prev-mext arrows above the products views appeared. That time we did not realize the reason for the appearance. (later found the proper solution in the forum)

In the meantime, I was instructed to make the ugly arrows disappear that I could not do. Finally when I edited the show.php in the product view, I got error messages on the top of the arrows. The error message remained (is persistent) in spite the fact that original show.php was copied back.

After setting the "Show shortcuts to other category products" to "No", the prev next (arrow) buttons have disappeared, but the error message remained on the screen.

What could be the reason of the error message, and how to make it disappear?

Thank you!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
6 years 1 month ago #289229

Actually, setting the Checkout legacy to "No" in the display view solved the issue, so it is not interested any more.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds