Always show content of most left tab after opening the product page

• Thank you received: 1
6 years 1 week ago #289868

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None

In the web shop I’m working on I use custom fields on products, so when all informational fields on a product are filled in, there are 4 tabs available at the bottom of the product page: description, specifications, reviews an add review. The description tab is showed most left and the content of that tab is showed by default after opening the page.
But... on some products there is no description available (not filled in), so the description-tab disappears (which is fine). In that case, the specifications tab (or the reviews tab, when all custom fields are empty) is showed most left, but to see the content you have to click the corresponding tab, otherwise you see a blank screen. I would like to always show the content of the most left tab after opening a product page, whatever tab that might be. What do I have to change to make that work and isn't it possible to make it a standard feature?

I’ve attached 3 screenshots:
1. A product with a description, which is shown after opening the product page.
2. A product without a description, which shows an empty page below the tabs af ter opening the product page.
3. The same page as 2, but after clicking specifications. This is how I’d like to see it directly after opening this product’s page, which doesn’t have a description.

By the way, I’d like to say that I like Hika Shop very much. The more I work with it, the more I’m going to love it.

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 1 week ago by Jerome.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 609
6 years 1 week ago #289910

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback, we have improve the show_tabular view, you will find it with the new build by updating your HikaShop version.

Regards

6 years 1 week ago #289943

Thank you!
Can you give me an indication when this update will be available?

Regards, Peter

• Thank you received: 609
6 years 1 week ago #289959

Hello,

This was available with my previous message, you can update to have the fix.

Regards

6 years 1 week ago #289962

Ahh, excuse me, I thought it would come in the next update. It works, thank you!

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds