Product search error

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 3 days ago #291387

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6

Hello,

This is sort of a two-part question regarding the search component of HikaShop. First, I'm having issues with certain products that are live on site not showing up in the search function. I've attached an image for reference. Second, there are certain products that will give me the attached 404 error if I click them from the search, even though they are active on site. These seem to be random products - a handful of variants, some standalone products, some old and some new. I haven't been able to diagnose what could be causing the issue because of this.

Thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
6 years 2 days ago #291412

Hi,

Well, it's hard to give any solution as we would need more information for that.
Here is what I can say for now:
- looking at your first screenshot, it doesn't look like you're using the Joomla search module or the HikaShop filter module for your search but something else. Does it support the plugins of the group "search" of Joomla ? If so, how did you configure the HikaShop products search plugin settings ? Could you provide a screenshot of its settings ?
- looking at your second screenshot, it looks like an alias issue. Could you provide a screenshot of the settings of a product with the issue (for each issue), a link to the website, and precise instructions to reproduce each issue ?

If you want to provide that information privately, you can use our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Make sure you include a link to this thread in your message.

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 11 months ago #292265

I have attached another capture to help better explain the issue. In the fields category, we have listed: product_name,product_code,product_keywords,product_page_title,product_alias

Is there anything missing that would make it so products don't show in the search or give me the 404 error?

Thanks!

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13064
5 years 11 months ago #292277

Hi,

As I said in my previous message, looking at your screenshots it doesn't look like you're using the normal Joomla search module but something else.
Thus, it's possible that this search plugin is actually not even used by the search module you're using.
So a screenshot of that search plugin won't help.

I would first recommend to contact the support of that search module so that they can tell you what needs to be done for that search module to work with HikaShop, or otherwise, switch to the default Joomla search module, which will search on HikaShop products.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds