How to show images on Product Details page in slider

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 11 months ago #291439

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

I can not seem to figure out what I am doing wrong here... I have multiple images on the product details page and currently, they are all showing in two rows, under the primary "active" image. However, I want there to only be a single row (3 images wide) in a slider format.

I have downloaded and installed both the "magic scroll" and "magic slideshow" components, but they don't appear to have any effect at all.

In troubleshooting, I removed all custom pages and all custom CSS, but the images still will not show as a slider.

Suggestions? Is there a different 3rd party component or plugin I should be using?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
5 years 11 months ago #291455

Hi,

Unfortunately, we can't help on how you setup these components as we don't know how they work. You should directly contact the support of their developer and they will be able to help you with them.
Make sure you follow the installation instructions provided by the developer. These components should be able to do what you want.

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 11 months ago #291487

Thank you, I figured it out. Can you please delete this post entirely? I didn't realize my username shown publicly is my email. thanks!

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds