Product availibility on certain days

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 1 day ago #291720

Hello. I am try to make my product to display the cart button on certain hours the day. When i make the Restrictions and dimensions the cart button does not display in the certain hour i have choose.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 1 day ago #291740

Hello,

There's actually no option to do what you want, so the solution will probably be to directly use some code customization :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout

Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji

6 years 1 day ago #291761

I am trying to make my product available using the attribute that show underline in the pic. I can't do it from there?

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 17 hours ago #291763

Hello,

You can do it using "Available from / to" options but you can't configure your product so that your product will be available every day, only from 1pm to 2pm for example.

You'll only be able to configure it so that it will be available from a date + hour to another date + hour.

6 years 8 hours ago #291823

Hello,
I actually want to be available for exp: 24/04/2018 18:00 until 25/04/2018 01:00 the night. The problem is when i try to set for testing from date+hour to anther date+hour fro exp:for exp: 24/04/2018 18:00 until 25/04/2018 18:00, it so a that the product will be available from the the start date and when the hour be the select hour i have set, it not make the product available.

• Thank you received: 13069
5 years 11 months ago #291833

Hi,

First, do you get the product to display without these fields filled in ?
If yes, then it's probably a timezone configuration issue in the Joomla configuration or your Joomla user account or your server which ends up having a shift with the time zone where you live.
If no, then the problem is not linked to these fields but to something else. Like for example if the quantity of your product is 0.

5 years 11 months ago #291927

Hello,
You had right about the time zone i haven't thought about it. My new question is how to config mass action in order to have my product to be available every day for the time i want.I have make the time and date i want to be available me product with the "Available from / to" , it is different date start and end, i have make a mass action property but it don't work.

Attachments:

5 years 11 months ago #291933

Hi,

It's a good start. You need to use product.product_sale_start to specify the table of the column in the operation field.
Also, make sure that your cron task is running, otherwise, the mass action system cannot trigger the actions periodically.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-cron-task.html

What you can also do is use the "process" button of the mass action in order to execute it once to see if it works. If it does, then the issue is with the cron task. If it doesn't, then the issue is with the settings of the mass action.

5 years 11 months ago #292188

Hello,
I was playing with the settings of mass action and when i make this setting::

i lost all my products in the site, and i can get it back. The cron task works and i was trying to find the right setting for the mass action when i lost all my products. And i still i couldn't find the right setting and i want same help in that

Attachments:

5 years 11 months ago #292227

Hi,

A "Display the results" action won't delete any products.
The only action which could delete the products would be a "delete the elements" action.
Also, your filters are not correct. product_sale_end and product_sale_start will never be null. So that would actually mean selecting all the products.

Now to check whether you lost your products or not, open the hikashop_product table via your phpmyadmin. There, you should have one row per product/variant.
If you don't have anything in that table, then the products are really lost and you should use a backup to restore the products data.

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds