How to remove hika shop on a paid essential plan and plus minus has no hit area

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 11 months ago #291741

-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential: 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome

Sorry for asking two questions but I am really busy and get annoyed to input all the details twice.

a) How can I remove the hika link from the template, I just need guidance so that this doesn't come back as some kind of override please.
b) The plus and minus buttons have no clickable area and this should be ideally coming from html not having to hack hika shop.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
5 years 11 months ago #291742

Hi,

1. Are you talking about the footer of HikaShop ? In that case, you can turn off the "show footer" setting of the HikaShop configuration.

2. It's likely an issue with the template. Could you provide a link to the page so that we can have a look ?
Alternatively, you can try the different values of the "Quantity input method" setting of the HikaShop configuration which allows you to change the way the quantity can be input next to the add to cart buttons.

5 years 11 months ago #291797

That worked great for removing the footer thank you.

As for the plus and minus clickable area here is a screenshot of the code, I am not at liberty to share the site at this stage.
The a tag is the item that has the js event attached so is the active area. I would suggest a button tag would be better to wrap this class. Alternatively there may need a margin or some way to extend the clickable area to make the UI of hika shop better.
www.evernote.com/l/APEAhItC6M5HgZTuHcu0oaKMskPdlcKptBU

5 years 11 months ago #291809

Hi,

We need to directly analyse the situation on the page. Just a screenshot won't help.
All I can say is that you're using the old quantity input method display. I would recommend switching to another one which will probably help in what you're talking about, as I already adviced previously...

Alternatively, you can try the different values of the "Quantity input method" setting of the HikaShop configuration which allows you to change the way the quantity can be input next to the add to cart buttons.

5 years 11 months ago #291878

I am developer myself to some degree and all we got were screenshots. You can see the html so I am not really sure what more you need. I wish it were as easy to simply send the web url. The site is not accessible and my client also does not want this shown at this stage. However the alternative might work in this case.

5 years 11 months ago #291880

Hi,

Your issue is that the HTML is done in a certain way, and the solution I propose is to change an option to change the HTML to be done in another way. So please do that.
But then, even if the HTML is done in a certain way, CSS can often help or break the way it is supposed to be. And we don't know the CSS that you have on that page so it's hard to look at that issue for us since we don't know what is applied to the different HTML elements, mainly from your template but also based on how the shop is configured.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds