Module will not show in specific product listing

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 10 months ago #293143

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1

I have a module that displays my website Logo on all pages (all menu items). For some reason it will not show on specific product pages (see attached) - I thought creating a hidden menu item for the product listing might work but it doesn't - all other Hikashop pages show the module.

Thoughts?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
5 years 10 months ago #293159

Hi,

You've configured a HikaShop content module to display the listing of products and you've configured it to be displayed on the candies menu item.
But you didn't select a products listing menu item in the "menu" setting of your module. Thus, the Itemid in the URLs of the products is 0, meaning that the product page display without a menu item attached to it.

I would recommend to remove / disable that HikaShop content module and instead, change the type of your candies menu item to be a HikaShop products listing. That way, the products will be directly displayed by the menu item and when you click on a product, the product page will also be directly displayed by that menu item. Incidentaly, your logo module, which is also configured to be displayed for that menu item, will display on the product pages too.

The following user(s) said Thank You: piranhapete

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds