Add to Cart disappered

• Thank you received: 5
5 years 10 months ago #294352

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 67.0.3396.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message (debug on and max is set)

I created a giftcard product with 2 variants.

I created a hikashop content module and set menu assignment to checkout ( which is the cart display)

The add to cart button works on the other products displays and allows to add to the cart and can be seen in the checkout.

I have attached the configuration for the hikashop in the module.

Any help would be well appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
MSF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
5 years 10 months ago #294354

Hi,

The screenshot you're giving for the page without the add to cart button is a product page, but the screenshots of the settings are from listing pages.
For the display of the add to cart button on the product pages, you need to check the setting "Display 'Add to cart' button" of the HikaShop configuration.
Also, if you activated the "catalogue mode" setting of the HikaShop configuration, that would remove the add to cart buttons everywhere on your shop.

PS: I couldn't find the page you're talking about on your frontend. It would be great that you provide a direct link to the page where you have the isssue and not just the link to the homepage of your website when you send a question in. That way, we can reproduce the issue and better understand what's going on and thus better and faster help you.

Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by nicolas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: markfell

5 years 9 months ago #294394

Nicolas,
Add to Cart is on, as the product link below shows you.
Catalogue is off as well.

Go to twisted balloons Menu | Adult Balloons | I know Balloon ... that has 50 in stock (all adult balloons have 50 stock)

When you get to the checkout, you will see the Giftcard product, if you choose that, it will come up with no "add to cart" button.

You can also see the issue with the shipping in the checkout as well ( #895056 )

Thanks,
MSF

5 years 9 months ago #294397

Hi,

I got to that product page, now.
Could you provide a screenshot of the settings of the product and of the settings of each of its variants ?

5 years 9 months ago #294494

Nicolas,
I pm'ed you, but here is a PDF of what you asked for :)

MSF

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by markfell.

5 years 9 months ago #294499

Hi,

There are no prices in your product / variants. So please make sure that the "display add to cart button for free products" setting is activated in the HikaShop configuration or you won't see add to cart buttons for this product.

5 years 9 months ago #294546

Nicolas,

There is a "Retail Price" of 0.88 AUD in the Anonymous Variant and 1.8800000 AUD in the Lou & Proud in the PDF I attached and sent.
Does this not work, do you have to add Restrictions of price to make it work every time ?

MSF

5 years 9 months ago #294548

Nicolas,

Ok, updated the price, updated to Hikashop 3.4.1 and Joomla 3.8.10

Have this error message now on the checkout to do with currency.

Regards,
MSF:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Attachments:

5 years 9 months ago #294550

Sorry one more thing.
Can I associate a "custom field" ITEM | Text so I can have the customer enter their name on the "Loud & Proud" variant of the product.
Or do I have to separate the variants as 2 products to associate the Item Custom Field ?

Regards,
MSF

5 years 9 months ago #294549

Hi,

That notice is not linked to the update. Still, I've added a patch for it. Download again the 3.4.1 install package and install it on yours to get the patch.

And yes, you need a price in the listing of prices of the product. A retail price is just informative and the product will still display as free regardless of what you enter in the retail price field.

And custom item fields cannot be limited per variant, only per product. So you would have to have two products in that case.

Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by nicolas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: markfell

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds