Options from favorites not obligated

• Thank you received: 4
5 years 9 months ago #295037

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.dekreij.nl/horeca/assortiment-geenpr...n-bier-fust-30-liter
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : -

For a lot of products we added obliged options for deposit money for the glass bottles for instance.

That works perfect! Except when the same product is ordered from the favorites list. The deposit money is not calculated then.

Jan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
5 years 9 months ago #295051

Hi,

I don't see any add to cart or add to wishlist button on the link you provided.
Could you provide precise instructions for us to reproduce the issue on your website in order to better understand the situation ?

5 years 9 months ago #295162

Hi Nicolas,

I made a demo-movie for you.

Jan

drive.google.com/open?id=1OwtvWG4lQ0yMhydutknSX8iTBujQ56Qg

5 years 9 months ago #295186

Hi,

I don't understand why the fact that the customer can add only the main product from the wishlist is a problem since they can also purchase the main product on the checkout if they delete the option from the cart there.
But anyways, if you don't want to allow for that, you should turn on the "group options with product" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
That way, the main product and the option will be seen as a single element and it won't be possible to modify them separatly in a cart or a wishlist.

5 years 9 months ago #295238

The problem is that if beer is ordered from the wishlist the obligated option is not in the cart.

If you order directly the obligated option is added.

We don't want 'group options with product' because the price of the product itself is not clear anymore,

5 years 9 months ago #295257

Hi,

If you turn off the "group options with product" setting, it means that you want to allow products and their options to be different items on the carts / wishlists. And so it's normal that the options are not mandatory and can be deleted from the cart, or won't be added with the product when you only move the product from the wishlist to the cart.

I would rather recommend to work on the point "the price of the product itself is not clear anymore" with some view overrides and turn on the "group options with products" setting. Otherwise, it will be way more complex for you because you would have to change the way the core works in class.cart and thus it will require complex core hacks.

5 years 6 months ago #298906

Nicolas,

Jeroen Moolenschot figured out in the last weeks if he can make an override for this, but as he said that's not possible.

What's strange to me is that the option is obligated if you order from the productpage and not obligated when you order from the favorits. Will. you have a look at it?

Jan

drive.google.com/file/d/1OwtvWG4lQ0yMhydutknSX8iTBujQ56Qg/view

5 years 6 months ago #298928

Hi,

I had already looked at that video before.
I still stand on what I said previously. If you want to automatically add the can with the bier when someone add the bier from the wishlist, a customization of the view displaying the wishlist page is the best choice in my point of view.
You just have to add custom javascript to the add to cart button so that if a bier product checkbox is checked, it will also check the checkbox of the can before doing the add to cart action and thus adding both to the checkout at the same time.
I don't see why that would be impossible. it's just a few lines of javascript as far as I can think of.

5 years 6 months ago #298973

I will forward this to Jeroen and ask him.

Jan

5 years 6 months ago #299028

Nicolas,

I asked Jeroen, but he can't make Javascript.

What if you or Jerome make some custom work on this? Is that possible?

Jan

5 years 6 months ago #299036

Hi,

We do have the skills to write such javascript.
You can contact Obsidev (Jerome's custom work company) here if you want him to work on that:
www.obsidev.com/

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds