Product navigation

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Essential
5 years 9 months ago #295084

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.swib.nl/Sw1B/index.php/hikashop-menu...oduct/118-401-djembe
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.10

In the category Creative and Hobby, the next and previous button (product navigation) does not work properly. The page is done from 401 to 415, 402 etc. In the other categories it works well. How do I solve this?

www.swib.nl/Sw1B/index.php/hikashop-menu...oduct/118-401-djembe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
5 years 9 months ago #295086

Hi,

The "next" and "previous" buttons depends on the "order" that you entered for the products on the products listing of the backend.
Also, if your products are added to several categories, please note that it is the ordering of the products in the first category of the current product which is used.

• Hikashop Essential
5 years 9 months ago #295111

Hi,
The product ordering is correct

as you can see in the first column. AT the last colum (ordering) I cannot change the 0, but in the other categories it is the same......
The products of categorie 4 only are in one categorie.
All the other categories works..........
Thank you

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 610
5 years 9 months ago #295118

Hello,

Can you provide the same screenshot but with the complete category tree like on this screenshot :

Take care to open up the tree, in order to clearly see your concerned category and his context.
Awaiting news from you.

Regards

Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Philip.

• Hikashop Essential
5 years 9 months ago #295166
Attachments:

5 years 9 months ago #295185

Hi,

If the order value of the products is 0, then there is no ordering and thus the order is which the products will be selected for the next/previous will be random.
So you need to make sure you have an ordering.
On your screenshot, I can see that the 0 values are in input boxes. So normally you should be able to change them to enter values for them. Then, next to the title of that column, there should be a button you can click on to save the new ordering. Please try that.

• Hikashop Essential
5 years 9 months ago #295239

Hi. As you can see it is ordered 401, 402, 403, 404 etc. So I cannot re order it.............. But with the navigation it it: 401, 415, 402, 416, 403, 417 etc.
It is very strange....................................

5 years 9 months ago #295258

Hi,

I don't see what you mean. The 401, 402, etc are in the products name and you only have zeros in the "order" column for your products (at least that's what I see in your screenshots). Even if you use the product_name as ordering column on your listing, as I said before,

the "next" and "previous" buttons depends on the "order" that you entered for the products on the products listing of the backend

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds