Product when clicks goes to the wrong product and variant

• Thank you received: 5
5 years 9 months ago #295463

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.10
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 67.0.3396.79 (Official Build) (64-bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message

Hi,

Not sure if this is related to my imports.
I created all my products using imports after exporting the first product with all 162 variants, be changing all the information and Id's

I have an UP and a DOWN product, in the category display for each they display the separate products fine.

When I select the UP and select a product it shows fine and the correct variants.

When I select the DOWN and all the down products show fine, but when I click on one it shows the corresponding UP variants, the correct colour but the wrong image, and I checked the product and the correct image is in the variant.

Don't understand what would cause this.

Thanks in advance
MSF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
5 years 9 months ago #295468

Hi,

You've removed the ids from the URLs by activating the setting "remove the category and product ids from URLs" setting in the HikaShop configuration.
Because of that, only the alias of the product is used in the URL of the product page.
So if you have several products with the same alias, they will have the same product page link. And thus, when you click on the link, HikaShop will display the product page of one of these products, but always the same one.
So make sure that you have different aliases (and canonical URLs if any) or deactivate the setting of the HikaShop configuration and it should work again properly.

The following user(s) said Thank You: markfell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds