categories listing, products of one certain category do not display

• Thank you received: 1
5 years 8 months ago #296319

-- url of the page with the problem -- : gaillac-weindepot.de/index.php/winzer2/c.../40-francois-lurton2
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Hi, Great Shop!
I have a really strange problem:
I created a menu with category listing for a main category "Winzer" which has four sub-categories.
The site displays the four subcategories, but on the sub-category-sites only the products in three categories display. The products in the fourth category do not display.
I tried everything:
- applied other products which are displaying in other categories to the failing category
- created another category with other products and applied it to the main category (winzer)
- created another menu with the category that is not working
Nothing was successful.
Do you have an Idea, how to solve that?

Thanks a lot for your support
Michael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
5 years 8 months ago #296323

Hi,

Your website is in maintenance so we can't look at the situation.

First, I would recommend to check with the default template of Joomla, just to make sure that it's not related to template overrides.
Second, could you provide an access so that we can see the issue, and some screenshot to illustrate the situation ? (of the products options and categories options of your menu item, of the category with the issue on the products listing in the backend so that we can see the products linked to the category) ?

• Thank you received: 610
5 years 8 months ago #296366

Hello,

So far we didn't get the root issue, can you provide (as you wish) screenshot configuration of your Item Menu OR use the Contact us form to provide backend access (with all access).

Awaiting news from you.

Regards

Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 610
5 years 8 months ago #296472

Hello,

I solved your issue, your Item Menu don't display a classic category but a brand and the 2 bottles brand wasn't set, when I do it that works.
Other important point, due to an error on my side, we had worked directly on your backend and authorize you to use our Contact us form, despite you aren't a customer, as you use a starter version.

The help process don't work like this, but as it's my fault I did it, but unfortunately for you that will be the last time, sorry for this news but I think you get my point.

Anyway happy to had helped you.

Regards

Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 1
5 years 8 months ago #296533

Dear Philip,
thanks a lot for your support it works!
I got your point and I bought the essential version.
Have a good day!
Michael

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds