Some product images not showing

• Thank you received: 2
5 years 8 months ago #297041

-- url of the page with the problem -- : needcardsnow.com/new2
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.11
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 68.0.3440.84 (Official Build) (64-bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message.

No error message. Product images are not showing for some of my products... Nintendo, Spotify, Steam and Xbox exactly. I'm uploading images the same way each time. A very small thumbnail does appear under Images and Files after uploading to the affected products, but it does not appear on the frontend or list of products in the backend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
5 years 7 months ago #297060

Hi,

I'm not able to access your website so I can't say much:
monosnap.com/file/6MTcUho0hLgv2NhOW9CBuhPJFptWSA
Could you provide a test account so that we can look at one of the product pages impacted ?

• Thank you received: 2
5 years 7 months ago #297075

PM sent.

• Thank you received: 13068
5 years 7 months ago #297079

Hi,

If I look at the product page of such product, I can see that there is a thumbnail of the image:
new2/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=show&cid=19&Itemid=1241
Normally, the thumbnails only appear on the product page if more than one image is added to the product so that you can switch between one image and the other on the product: demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...with-multiple-images
So to me, it looks like the issue is that the product has several images and that the first image of the product is invalid and thus you get no thumbnail on the listing for it, and no default main image on the product page.
So I would recommend to check the settings of these products and check that there is only one image.
If that's the case and you still have the issue, then delete the product and create it again with the image you want and it should display fine.

PS: I thought you would publish test account credentials in a post. For private information, please go through our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Otherwise, someone else of our support team might try to handle your message while I'm not there and they won't be able to help because you sent a PM to me and they can't see it.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds