Configure Categories Display Module as Accordion Menu as per demo

• Thank you received: 5
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 6 months ago #297773

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.gladstonecampingcentre.com.au/produc...gory/13-weber-q-bbqs
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.9

I have configured a Hikashop Content Module "Categories on 2 levels" for my product listing.

It is working fine until you get to the bottom of the categories when it reverts to just displaying the products and not the categories listing (as a menu).

I have looked at the demo system and read the documentation but I'm just not undertstanding how to make it work as per your demo.

So this URL only displays products www.gladstonecampingcentre.com.au/produc...gory/13-weber-q-bbqs

But this URL displays as I want it to with the categories listing as a menu: www.gladstonecampingcentre.com.au/product-range/bbqs

Thanks for your assistance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
5 years 6 months ago #297779

Hi,

It's probably that you have the "synchronize" setting activated in the settings of your module. Because of that, the module will display the sub categories of the current category. So when you reach the products listing of a category, there are no sub categories anymore and thus nothing to display for the module.
So please check that. In most cases, it comes from that.
Otherwise, please provide a screenshot of the settings under the tab "HikaShop options" in the module.

The following user(s) said Thank You: bmm01

• Thank you received: 5
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 6 months ago #297821

Solved! Thanks Nicolas - yes that's exactly what it was - setting "synchronize" to "No" fixed it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds