Product categories on 1 levels, some categories not showing

• Thank you received: 2
5 years 7 months ago #297792

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.wevalgo.com/index.php/en/services-ch...ervices-organisation
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.2

Hi,
I am using Product categories on 1 levels module to select the products by category.
Some categories work well (when a product is in the category, we see the category displayed in the menu, with the right number of product in the category); but some don't (category doesn't show).
See enclosed screen shot 1: there is a category in the "wealth management" category, but we can't see it; please note that on the upper part 'select assessment by analysis depth' we have 26 products, but only 25 products on the bottom menu). I have tried to put the product in other categories and sometime it works, sometime not.
screen shot 2: the product/category tree with the product that doesn't work

kind regards

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by rfonta. Reason: Categories on 1 level is used, not on '2 levels'; also give the bakc end product / category tree

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 611
5 years 7 months ago #297794

Hello,

I think you have 2 points to check in order to progress on your issue :
1°) Check that all your categories are all configured the same way and published
2°) Have a look on your Item Menu configuration and especially these red bordered settings :

Don't forget to check every Item Menu used for your categories.
Hope this will help you.

Regards

Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 2
5 years 7 months ago #297845

HI,
I found the issue, in the module categories on level 1, the limitation came from the nb of rows in the hokashop options tab/items section. It limits the query on the category with the number of rows.
I put a very high value.
This may look obvious when you know but not so much before; maybe something to highlight on this web page?
kind regards

• Thank you received: 13067
5 years 7 months ago #297852

Hi,

Why not, yes. We'll look at adding something for that.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds