• Thank you received: 1
5 years 7 months ago #298232

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8
-- PHP version -- : 7

Hi,
I have to question about setting the price,
1. buy one get one free
2. Prepay, we let user pay for point and then shop by points. I have set up hikashop user points, but how do I set so customers can buy points just like buy products?

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
5 years 7 months ago #298255

Hi,

1. You can add a second price to the product with a "minimum quantity" of 2 in the product edition page.
2. You can configure a payment method of the type "hikashop user points plugin" via the menu System>Payment methods. In it, you can set a minimum weight of 0.1KG. In the other payment methods, you can set a maximum weight of 0.1KG. And configure your points products with a weight of 0 and the other products with a weight greater than 0.1 KG.
That way, the payment method will switch between one and the other based on what you have in the cart.

The following user(s) said Thank You: twscott

• Thank you received: 1
5 years 6 months ago #298368

Thanks for your help.
There is another thing that, since user buy points, so from where he can check how many points he've got?

Thanks

• Thank you received: 13068
5 years 6 months ago #298377

Hi,

If you're using our points plugin linked with AltaUserPoints or EasySocial, these extensions offer an interface to display that.
Also, you can configure the user points plugin settings via the Joomla plugins manager to add a user points view to your checkout workflow so that you can display the points of the customer during the checkout.
For now, there is no interface in the user control panel of HikaShop for the customer to see his points. That's something we want to add in the future.

The following user(s) said Thank You: twscott

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds