Characteristics name appended to title and stock levels

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 6 months ago #298667

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1

Hi,

I have two questions which hopefully are easily sorted.

I am currently trying to set up so products with variants. The problem is that when you open the part the title defaults to include the selected default varient. so for example is shows "FR Injector Assembly (Genuine Part) 291-21191 Dispatched on Order" as the title. however when you select one of the variants it ends up with the characteristic name twice e.g. "FR Injector Assembly (Genuine Part): Dispatched on Order (Surcharged) 291-21191 Dispatched on Order"

Can you help with how to make it only show like this "FR Injector Assembly (Genuine Part): Dispatched on Order (Surcharged)" e.g. main title "FR Injector Assembly (Genuine Part):" and the selected variant code"291-21191 Dispatched on Order (Surcharged)".

Secondly both variants on these items come from the same stock so is there a way to tie the two variant stock levels together so if one is ordered the stock on both drops by the same amount?

Thanks in advance

Martyn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
5 years 6 months ago #298670

Hi,

1. I'm not sure what is what in your example. Could you provide a link to the product page and a screenshot of the settings of the main product and of the variant ?

2. If you set the stock in the main product and keep the stock "unlimited" in each variant, then they will both share the stock of the main product.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds