HikaShop Content Module link not sef

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 5 months ago #299155

-- Joomla version -- : last ver

Hi,
I've faced a big problem with hikashop. When I upload hikashop products with (using) any module by SP Page Builder, either the hikashop module or the smartaddons company module, the address code which is shown on the homepage is like this, /component/hikashop/product/ although I've used both, the main menu and the hidden menu .
when a product module is load in the shop menu pages and category page , there is no problem with the address code but it's not the case for the other pages Makes SP Page Builder and joomla home page

I'll appreciate if you let me know what the problem would be that ,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
5 years 5 months ago #299159

Hi,

If you see component/hikashop/ in a URL this means that the URL doesn't have the Itemid parameter (it's the id of the menu item) or has it but the menu item type is not a HikaShop type of menu item.
What we do to avoid that in HikaShop is that we make sure that the links generated always have an Itemid parameter and that the type of the menu itme its pointing at is a HikaShop type of menu item.
For example, when you have a HikaShop content module listing products, there is a "menu" setting in it to select the menu item to use for that Itemid parameter in the URLs generated by that module. And by default we preselect a HikaShop menu item in that setting.
I've seen several third party modules doing something similar with a setting to select a menu item.
From what I understand, it's SP Page builder which displays the product links themselves.
So maybe SP page builder has a similar setting somewhere for that. Or maybe they don't have anything to be able to have a correct Itemid in the URLs. In both cases, you'll have to contact the support of that extension so that they can tell you what to do.

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 5 months ago #299188

thanks nicolas
This problem is not just with SP Page builder
This problem is in category menu k2 ,contact us menu and joomla article menu and other pages that do not link to hikashop
You can see this problem in demo.joomshaper.com/?template=organic-life : Home shop variation

• Thank you received: 13037
5 years 5 months ago #299193

Hi,

Yes, this problem will appear for any kind of integration which doesn't add a correct Itemid in the link to the product page.
That doesn't mean that the problem is in HikaShop.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds