The pages of the subpages disappeared

• Thank you received: 13064
5 years 5 months ago #300505

Hi,

These warnings indicates that Joomla isn't able to update automatically the different extensions used for your template.
What you can do is download the latest version of them through the website of your template provider and install them manually via the Joomla installer and it should do the updates.
I would recommend however testing that first on a copy of your website to avoid breaking your website.

Regarding the carousel, unfortunately, if you have javascript errors on the pages the carousel system cannot work as it requires javascript, like any carousel system. That's also why the carousel of images you have at the top doesn't work.
Normally, it should be your template provider to help you with that. We can't help fix the template for you as we don't know how the template is done. I already spent a lot of time helping you for that template problems.
If your template provider doesn't want to help, I can only recommend searching for alternative templates, especially if their support ended as you'll only face more and more problems going forward with updates of Joomla and other extensions as the template elements also need to be modified to keep working with new versions of Joomla.
For the time being, I would just recommend to deactivate the carousel module at the top and not activate the carousel setting in HikaShop while you look for a new template which will work properly.

Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
5 years 5 months ago #300544

You've done your best, thank you !

Which one of these would be best on our site ?
www.hikashop.com/download/templates-for-hikashop.html

Is anyone to be a free one that I could try ? We do not need extra functionality for the pages.
TrendyShop paid us 600 euros. ( Price installed ).

Ice Theme TrendyShop can download anything, because the pages do not open ( the lowest templates in your link ).

• Thank you received: 610
5 years 5 months ago #300554

Hello,

I will list you our last Item entry in our Template page , this will give you last developed Template for HikaShop, and therefore potentially the templates that best follow the latest HikaShop specifications, plus note to follow your request that among theses, you will be able to have some for free.

Our last Addition on Template page :
By JoomDev :
- JD Miami
- JD Fitness
- JD NewYork
By Templaza
- Kavin II
By PCMShaper
- PS Hikaite
Hope some them will fit your needs.
Regards

Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Philip.

5 years 1 month ago #304140

Last helped :
2. Change the "popup mode" setting of the HikaShop configuration to "vex". That way, that should make the popups work properly. You must be using an old popup mode which doesn't work anymore with recent versions of Joomla.

Now I update HikaShop Business 4.0.2 and problem came back. Joomla! 3.9.3.

Not working "upload image button". Is there any information about why ?

Attachments:

5 years 1 month ago #304141

Hi,

The problem you had before was that the javascript was not working on the page due to a conflict with the popup system and something else on your website. You could see that the interface was messed up when that happened. However, on your screenshot, the interface looks just fine. So it's definitely not the same problem, at least not the same cause.

This button is supposed to open the file selector of your operating system. I don't see how this couldn't work.
If you look at your browser javascript console while on that page and trying that button, do you see any error ?
If you try with another browser, does it work ?
Also, note that you can do the exact same thing as that button by drag'n'dropping an image file from an explorer window of your operating system to the images area.

5 years 1 month ago #304156

Hi,
I noticed in the evening,
With Crome and Mozilla Firefox it is working.

With regards,

Thunder

5 years 1 month ago #304169

Hi,

So which browser are you using ? Internet Explorer, Edge, Opera, Safari or another one ? And which version ?
And if you look at your browser javascript console while on that page and trying that button, do you see any error ?

5 years 1 month ago #304204

Hi,

Explorer 11.
We now have big issues with pages .I sent emails web hotel.
Back end not working and front end reads warnings.

Best regards,

Thunder

Attachments:

5 years 1 month ago #304229

Hi,

I'm not able to reproduce the problem with IE11 on my local website. These upload buttons work fine.
So we would have to look directly on your website backend to be able to understand the situation.

Regarding the issues in your screenshots, these are warning messages. I don't know why the first one is showing, but for the second one, it's a bug in the module iceslideshow that you're using. So you should be contacting the support of that extension for help about it.
Now, it's just a warning message, nothing too serious. On a live website, for security reasons, you should set the "error reporting" setting of the Joomla configuration to "none" as to not disclose information to potential hackers. Doing that, these warning messages wouldn't display.
Regarding you "backend not working", as you didn't provide any information as to what exactly is not working, I can't say anything useful, unfortunately.

5 years 1 month ago #304231

Hi,

I can't access management pages.
One day all working after upgrade.

Best regards,

Thunder

Attachments:

5 years 1 month ago #304240

Hi,

Web- hotel do something and now everything working.

Except explorer 11. I'm trying to do without it.

Best regards,

Thunder

5 years 1 month ago #304317

Hi,

I tried to add contact form Captcha. I didn't get it working. Is it possible ?

See:
testi.takarengas.com/index.php/contact-us-page

See attachments.

Best regards,

Thunder

Attachments:

5 years 1 month ago #304319

Hi,

The Captcha - recaptcha is not a plugin from us.
The contact form you're using is also not something from us.
Please understand that we can only provide support for things we developed ourselves.
I'm not sure if the Captcha - recaptcha plugin can be used with that contact form. That depends on how that extension was developed.
The hikashop recaptcha v2 plugin cannot work with that contact form. It can however work with the default contact form of Joomla, or with the contact form of HikaShop.

PS: And please, open new threads for new unrelated questions. This thread is becoming a mess.

Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by nicolas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Takarengas

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds