Add text and image

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 4 months ago #301163

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 5

Hi,
I would like to add a text and a picture upper on my product's field, to describe my products,
the screenshot shows the position, please tell me how to do,
thanks a lot !
si3.photorapide.com/invites/photos/2018/12/03yjth.jpg

Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Terrenuit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
5 years 4 months ago #301173

Hi,

You can enter your text and image in the description of the category of that products listing. Then, make sure that you have the "show description" setting activated in the settings of your menu item and you'll see the description of the category at the top of your products listing.

5 years 4 months ago #301233

Hi,
I have already activated the description and image display.
but I found everywhere that I didn't see the description of the category at the top of my products listing.
so I can't set up my text et image.

5 years 4 months ago #301252

Hi,
for payement page, many problème for the connection,
si2.photorapide.com/invites/photos/2018/12/04130h.jpg
now, I know wen need to install the Hikashop business version, so I have to pay to buy this version ?
si2.photorapide.com/invites/photos/2018/12/046345.jpg

• Thank you received: 13064
5 years 4 months ago #301234

Hi,

1. Then please provide a link to a products listing page with the issue along with screenshots of all the options under the "products options" and the "categories options" tab of the menu item of that page.

2. Regarding the checkout, you want to turn on the user account creation setting in the Joomla user manager options page in order to allow people to register on your website.
That's why you get that message "registration not allowed". Once you activate that option, you'll see you'll be able to register even with the Starter edition of HikaShop.

3. Regarding the "payment not found" error, this comes from either the fact that you didn't configure any payment methods in the menu System>Payment methods or that you configured them in a way that don't allow HikaShop to use them. For example, if you configured a payment method with the Authorize.net payment plugin but that you don't use the USD or the CAD currencies, it's normal that you don't see it as it doesn't support other currencies.

Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by nicolas.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds