Frontend can not access HikaShop

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 3 months ago #301453

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 60.3.0esr
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Not Found

The requested URL /hikashop-menu-for-module-183/product/listing/15-miel-y-huevos was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Hello,
The component is giving me an error in the frontend, all the links give pages like this:

Not Found

The requested URL / hikashop-menu-for-products-listing / product / listing / 18-bakery-agroecologica was not found on this server.

Additionally, at 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The attachment contains the result of the debug console.

What I can do?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13036
5 years 3 months ago #301465

Hi,

This link indicates that you have a menu item with the alias hikashop-menu-for-module-183. And so, normally, on the page www.huertoverde.cl/hikashop-menu-for-module-183 , I should have a listing of the categories.
However, I have a 404 error when using that link.
This means that you must have deleted that menu item (or changed its alias) but you still have it in the "canonical URL" field of your products and you have the "force canonical URL on listing" setting activated in the HikaShop configuration. All that leads to HikaShop using links that are not valid anymore.
So you have several things you can/should do:
- you could recreate a products listing menu item with that alias
- you could empty the "canonical URL" setting of your products so that it would then generate the link of the products dynamically and they would work
- you could turn off the "force canonical URL on listing" setting so that it would also generate the link of the products dynamically and they would work

The following user(s) said Thank You: jaime

5 years 3 months ago #301511

Thanks for your reply!

I have tried with the suggestions without any result.

I must add that it is not only this link, they are all the link of the page both of the module with the products and categories, as well as the main menu.
I create a new menu item and also have the same problem.

I remain attentive to your comments

5 years 3 months ago #301529

Then, we need more information. Please provide a screenshot of the SEF settings in the HikaShop configuration, a screenshot of the setintgs of a product/category with the issue and the link which doesn't work for that product/category and the link of the page where you got that link. Also, let us know if you have any sef extension like sh404sef.
That should allow us to have a better visibility on the situation.

5 years 3 months ago #301570

Hello,

Attachments:

SEF settings

product: setup of product

category: setup of category

home: www.huertoverde.cl

the links listed (1) raise the error of capture 1_404 not found

the links listed (2) raise the error of capture 2_error 404

where should I look for the sef extensions?

all the links worked ok and they stopped working simultaneously

Thank you
I remain attentive to any information you need

5 years 3 months ago #301571

Hi,

Thank you.

I see that you have the "force canonical URLs on listings" setting disabled. So in that case the problem is likely not in HikaShop.
Edit the settings of the left module, make sure that a HikaShop categories listing menu item is selected in the "menu" setting there and save the settings.
If that doesn't help, I can only think of a caching issue, either on the website itself (so check the cache settings of the Joomla configuration, try to clear the cache of the website, etc), or with a SEF extension. If you have sh404SEF or JoomSef or another sef extension installed on your website, you'll want to purge/clear the cache of the URLs in it and it should help. If they are installed, you should find them under the "components" menu in your backend.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds