Customer dashboard > Wishlist : checkbox is not visible in mobile devices

• Thank you received: 8
5 years 4 months ago #301630

Hello,
in order to pass an item form a wishlist to the cart the user has to select it in the wishlist, but in mobile devices the checkbox to select the item is being hidden via css.
If the user on mobile clicks on "add to cart" he receives an error message prompting him to select an item from the list

#hikashop_show_cart_form table.hikashop_cart_products td.hikashop_show_cart_form_checkbox {
    display: none;
}

I don't know if changing this rule is a good idea since it also applied ot the cart, maybe it would be better if you wrapped the whishlist inside a custom class?

By the way... the possibility to convert the whole wishlist into a cart would be a great addon, is it maybe already there and I've missed the setting? Or do you plan to add it?

thank you

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 611
5 years 4 months ago #301645

Hello,

I just have a look on this css command, and to answer to your first question you can simply remove this command, I guess this command is simply an selector mistake.

For the other point of your message, so far this options don't exist, on the listing page, but you have a check in the header to select at the same time all the wishlist products.
But we have note that in phone the header is remove, and so we have to improve this.
It's on our todolist for next version of HikaShop !

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: oloccina

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds