Multiple product add in cart

• Thank you received: 1
5 years 3 months ago #301935

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Multiple product add in cart.

The issue is that I have created one quix element
and I show the product list with add to cart.
when I clicked on add to cart so it shows the multiple products in the cart.

www.screencast.com/t/bDgsuw3Uf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
5 years 3 months ago #301939

Hi,

The issue is that you have twice the notify.min.js file from two different location:
monosnap.com/file/YgWxmypnIiVOaq1pcEQ2Vrra16bIJK
With HikaShop 4, we've moved the notify.min.js file from the folder plugins/hikashop/cartnotify/media/ to media/com_hikashop/js/ so that we can use that notification library in other places than just the add to cart notification plugin.
We use it for example for the error display when changing the quantity of the product to a value outside the bounds of the min/max quantity possible.
However, the new version of the notify plugin do use the new file and not the old one so it shoudl not happen.
The only reason I can see is that during the update of HikaShop, the cartnotify plugin files could not be updated due to permission issues on the files.
So you would have to make sure that the files in plugins/hikashop/cartnotify/ (and ideally all the plugins files of your website) are writable and then just install again the latest version of HikaShop on your website on top of what you have and it will overwrite the plugin files with their latest version and it should then work properly after clearing any cache you might have on the website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds