Numbers in checkout >align decimal tab

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 9 months ago #245026

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FIREFOX 46.0.1

Hi,

I'd like to get some order on shopping list when checking out, as well in invoice.
What di I have to do to align numbers an currency symbol in decimal tab > see attachment.
Thanks a lot or any suppport.

Walter

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
7 years 9 months ago #245028

Hi,

With the HTML as it is by default, the currency symbol and the price are in the same span. So you can't have different CSS for each one to do that.
It will require inserting custom HTML in between to be able to do that:
take.ms/He6lB
Then, you can add custom CSS on each span (thanks to having a different class in each) and have the currency float:left and the price float:right.

To have the spans added there like that, you'll have to edit your currency via the menu System>Currencies.
In the symbol, you can have:

<span class="symbol">Sfr.</span><span class="value">
And have the "Positive sign position" to "after" with the positive symbol being
</span>
That should hopefully do it.

7 years 9 months ago #245198

Hi,

it works only, if I change it in frontend_default.css, but not in new file friontend_custom.css
Furthermore I get narrow columns - what do I change to widen them?

Regards,
Walter

Attachments:

7 years 9 months ago #245246

Hi,

frontend_default or frontend_custom it's the same.
You however have to select the one you want to use in the "frontend CSS file" setting of the HikaShop configuration. Because if you don't set that option to "custom" but to "default", HikaShop will only use the frontend_default.css file.

Regarding the column, just make them wider with additional CSS code. Like that for example for the total amount cell :
.hikashop_cart_total_value{
min-width:150px;
}

7 years 9 months ago #245281

Thank you, its working fine.

The alignment in shopping cart works, but in shipping methods I want the price like before, everyting left or right, but now it looks terrible.
See attachment.

How to get the same results in invoice, see attchment

Thanks for your help, regards
Walter

Attachments:

7 years 9 months ago #245311

Hi,

1. It's just a matter of CSS. Add that CSS and it will be like before:
.hikashop_checkout_shipping_price{ display: inline-block; }

2. For the invoice, it's the same as for the cart. However, the class names are different in the invoice interface and also you need to add your CSS in the backend CSS file of HikaShop instead of the frontend CSS file if you're displaying it in the backend.

7 years 9 months ago #245468

Hi Nicolas,

please specify 2): in which files I have to do the changes, and what are the class names in invoice?
Can you provide a code as in currency?
Where do I fill in <span class="symbol">Sfr.</span><span class="value"> in invoice?

The same repeats later in emails. If you could help men here would be great too.

Thanks for your support so far, regards
Walter

7 years 9 months ago #245473

Hi,
I got another problem with inovice number and order number:
After trying
Invoice no. RE-{id size="5"}/{date format="m/y"}
order no. {id size="6"}

I went back to original {automatic_code} in both fields and get now double numbers in order field, and same in invoice.

I d' like to have own
- invoice no. like RE 06754 - 4/2016
- order no. like 006754

What goes wrong here, I read the manual and copied the code correctly.
Thanks and best regards
Walter

Attachments:

7 years 9 months ago #245530

Hi,

1. There is no need to add other spans for emails and invoices. The ones in the currency settings will be added everywhere.
You just need to change the class names.
And you can easily find the class names by looking at the HTML of the elements on the pages, as explained in:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
The CSS to add for the backend invoice can be added in the backend CSS file of HikaShop, as explained in my previous message.
And for the emails, you'll have to add the CSS directly in the emails when you edit them via the menu System>Emails.

2. If you want the order number to be something like 006754, you indeed need to have the tag {id size="6"} in the "order number format" setting.
If you want the invoice numver to be something like RE 06754 - 4/2016, you need to have the tag RE {order_id size="5"} - {date format="m/y"} in the "invoice number format" setting.

7 years 9 months ago #245618

Hi,

1.Thanks for your support so far. Backend invoice is corrected now.
I still get problems with email. I tried many hours to put the css directly into system/email but I cannot find the specific class, space to fill in or correct code.
Please give me the correct css to insert, because class .value and .symbol isn't working as before.

There is another wrong symbol/value in confirmation message after shopping > see attachment. Where and how do I correct that. Please privide me with the correct code, because I don't understand the logic of hikashop.
Are there other messages, that effects symbol/value?

2. Please login to my site, in order number is working, but no invoice number is shown. I filled your code, but something is wrong???

Thanks again for your help, regards
Walter

Attachments:

7 years 9 months ago #245623

Hi,

1. Please understand that we provide user support: we answer to questions regarding how to use HikaShop and fix bugs. Customization of the display is outside of the support. I already provided you with many CSS tips to do your customization.
The CSS can be added in between the style tags at the top of the HTML version of the emails. You can also look at the HTML tags/class names in emails when you open them with your email client (for example, with gmail, it's the same as on your website since it uses your browser, so it should be as easy as for the invoice to find the classes/tags.

And it's the same for the end screen of your screenshot. Just look at the HTML/CSS with your browser and add the necessary CSS to the frontend CSS of HikaShop to prevent the problem ( for example a display:inline; )

There is nothing complex to understand. The spans that you added in the currency are used everywhere a price is displayed.
If you add for these classes a float:left and a float:right it will apply everywhere a price is displayed on the frontend. If you only want it in some places, then you should prefix your CSS with a parent CSS class so that it doesn't affect other places.
So for example, if you have
.symbol{ float:left; } .value{float:right;}
you should instead have:
#hikashop_checkout_cart .symbol{ float:left; } #hikashop_checkout_cart .value{float:right;}
And it would float the prices only on the cart view of your checkout.
So it has nothing to do with "the logic of HikaShop", but with how you write your custom CSS so that it only applies where you want it to apply.
I hope this helps understands what you need to do.

2. The invoice number is generated when an order has its order status changed to a status that is listed in the setting "invoice order statuses" of your HikaShop configuration. Usually, you have there "confirmed" and/or "shipped" so that the invoice number is generated only once the payment is received and the order status changes to "confirmed", or once the package is sent and the order status changed to "shipped".
So if you don't get the invoice number, it's either because that setting is not configured properly, or because the status of your orders hasn't been changed yet.

The following user(s) said Thank You: walter53_2

7 years 8 months ago #245810

Hi Nicolas

Two other problems come up.
1. The popup window size still remains the same size, even when changed to 520x180px, I'd like to have a nice Window where text an buttons fill in.

2. Where do I remove the red marked items?

Thanks, regards
Walter

Attachments:

7 years 8 months ago #245813

Hi,

1. The add to cart popup size can be changed with the corresponding settings of the HikaShop configuration. I don't see why that wouldn't work. But your problem is not about the popup size, it's about the iframe going outside of the popup chrome.
You can fix that by forcing the width/height of the iframe like that:
take.ms/sMqte
with such CSS in your template:
iframe{ width: 100% !important; height: 100% !important; }

2. That's because you have activated the setting "Frontend User Parameters" of the Joomla user manager options page.

7 years 8 months ago #246710

Hi Nicolas

Thanks so far for your help!
1. How do I remove the "Affiliate Link" in customer account. I don't need that.
2. From shopping cart I get the popup "continue shopping" or "checkout". "continue shopping" link always goes back to the last product, I'd like to link that to "product overview". Can you help me with that?

Best regards, Walter

Attachments:

7 years 8 months ago #246731

Hi,

1. If you don't need the affiliation feature, turn off the HikaShop affiliate plugin via the Joomla plugins manager and that will remove that button.

2. There is no option for that. You'll have to edit the file "notice" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views and change the link there. Here is a topic which talks in length about that:
www.hikashop.com/forum/3-bug-report/1135...ot-workig.html#11364

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds