• Thank you received: 0
7 years 4 months ago #254531

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE 11
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : NA

Hi

I have followed the tutorial on setting up Event Registration, and it seems to do almost everything I need, but I do need to be able to print out a list of all of the people who have booked in for an event.

My context is that I have parents who are booking one or more children into one or more events on different dates.

If I choose entries from the Order tab, and then export this, I get a spreadsheet with all of the children's names, all of the events, the order ID, and whether they are booked into the event or not. This is so close to what I want - I just need to get the details of the person who placed the order (the parent) on each line

Is there a way to edit the export wizard, and would anybody know the SQL I would need to change it to? I have attached what I get from the export.

File Attachment:

File Name: HikashopEx...1-05.csv
File Size:0 KB

Many thanks

Mikki

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by mikkistorey. Reason: Updated information

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
7 years 4 months ago #254607

Hi,

Go instead in the menu Orders>Entries and click on the export button there and you'll get what you want.

7 years 4 months ago #254619

Thanks Nicholas

I saw that option, but although it shows the names of the pupils who have been group entered for the events, it doesn't have the contact details of their parents (the person making the booking)

Could you tell me where the code for this view is located so that I can try to add in data from the user table? Any hints appreciated!

Also, If a group booking contains several pupils, is there is no way to delete one of the pupils?

Thanks

Mikki

7 years 4 months ago #254623

Hi,

It's the file "export" of the view "entry" that you can edit via the menu Display>Views which generates the CSV of the entries.
So at the beginning of it, you could load the data of the users based on the data in $this->rows and add it to $this->rows so that it would then be added to the resulting CSV.

Regarding deleting the pupils, I'm not sure what you mean ? There is a delete button in the Orders>Entries area so that you can delete entries if necessary.

7 years 4 months ago #254731

Thanks Nicolas - I will look at the view later.

Regarding removing pupils - I can see where I could delete an entire order - which would remove all of the people enterd in the group booking, but what I would need to be able to do is remove individual members of the group booking and I cant see how to do this.

To explain - if a parent makes a booking for 2 children, but then phones in to say one child will not attend the event, the admins would need to be able to remove just that one child form the booking, so that the space becomes available, and so that they do not appear on the list for the event. It looks like I can only remove the entire booking - which would remove both of the children.

Can you think of a way I could achieve this?

Thanks

Mikki

7 years 4 months ago #254808

Hi,

I don't know how you configured your website, but if I understand correctly, each pupil is an entry of the order.
So instead of deleting the whole order, you could instead delete the entry corresponding to the pupil you want removed as I had pointed out in my previous message.
I wasn't talking about the delete button on the orders listing but on the delete button on the entries listing:
take.ms/4mHtp
This will only delete the entries you select, not the whole orders.

7 years 4 months ago #254837

Thanks for the reply.

I went and looked at that view, but I only see the list of order IDs - please see the screenshot:

When I select one of the items, I do see the details:

Can you help me to work out why I don't get the same view as you?

Many thanks

Mikki

Attachments:

7 years 4 months ago #254839

Hi,

You don't see the details of the entries on the listing because you turned off the "backend listing" setting of the custom fields.
Turn that on and it should display them there.

The following user(s) said Thank You: mikkistorey

7 years 4 months ago #254934

OOOps. Thanks for your patience Nicolas

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds