Errors in console when placing an item into cart.

• Thank you received: 18
6 years 6 months ago #279356

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2

I don't know if this is a problem or not, but whenever I place an item into my cart, I get the console msg's window:

bootstrap-tooltip-extended.min.js?c7ab6e7ca1d311af88e0842ced222265:6 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'Constructor' of undefined
at bootstrap-tooltip-extended.min.js?c7ab6e7ca1d311af88e0842ced222265:6
at bootstrap-tooltip-extended.min.js?c7ab6e7ca1d311af88e0842ced222265:6
(anonymous) @ bootstrap-tooltip-extended.min.js?c7ab6e7ca1d311af88e0842ced222265:6
(anonymous) @ bootstrap-tooltip-extended.min.js?c7ab6e7ca1d311af88e0842ced222265:6
2sumo.com/apps/heatmaps/status:1 POST sumo.com/apps/heatmaps/status 500 (Internal Server Error)
checkout:1 Failed to load sumo.com/apps/heatmaps/status : No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin ' www.eutopiantrader.com ' is therefore not allowed access. The response had HTTP status code 500.

Expanded error:
!function(t){"use strict";var e=t.fn.tooltip.Constructor.VERSION?t.fn.tooltip.Constructor.VERSION.split(".")[0]:"2",o=t.fn.tooltip,i=function(t,e){this.init("tooltip",t,e)};i.prototype=t.extend({},o.Constructor.prototype,{constructor:i,show:function(){var o,i,s,n,r,l,p=t.Event("show");if(this.hasContent()&&this.enabled){if(this.$element.trigger(p),p.isDefaultPrevented())return;o=this.tip(),this.setContent(),this.options.animation&&o.addClass("fade"),r="function"==typeof this.options.placement?this.options.placement.call(this,o[0],this.$element[0]):this.options.placement;var a=/\s?auto-dir?\s?/i,h=a.test(r);h&&(r=r.replace(a,"")||"top"),o.detach().css({top:0,left:0,display:"block"}).addClass(r),this.options.container?o.appendTo(this.options.container):o.insertAfter(this.$element),i=this.getPosition(),s=o[0].offsetWidth,n=o[0].offsetHeight;var f="rtl"===jQuery(document.querySelector("html")).attr("dir")?!0:!1;if(h){var c=r,d=r.replace(/bottom-|top-/g,"")||"",g=r.replace(/left|right/g,"")||"";r="left"==d&&f?g+"right":"right"==d&&f?g+"left":r,o.removeClass(c).addClass(r)}switch(r){case"bottom":l={top:i.top+i.height,left:i.left+i.width/2-s/2};break;case"top":l={top:i.top-n,left:i.left+i.width/2-s/2};break;case"left":l={top:i.top+i.height/2-n/2,left:i.left-s};break;case"right":l={top:i.top+i.height/2-n/2,left:i.left+i.width};break;case"bottom-left":l={top:i.top+i.height,left:i.left};break;case"bottom-right":l={top:i.top+i.height,left:i.left+i.width-s};break;case"top-left":l={top:i.top-n,left:i.left};break;case"top-right":l={top:i.top-n,left:i.left+i.width-s}}this.applyPlacement(l,r),"3"===e&&this.newArrow(r,s,f),this.$element.trigger("shown")}},newArrow:function(t,e,o){var i=this.tip().find(".tooltip-arrow"),s=parseInt(i.css("width"),10),n=parseInt(i.css("height"),10),r=t.replace(/bottom-|top-/g,"")||"",l=t.replace(/left|right/g,"")||"";l&&"left"==r&&!o&&i.css("left",s/2),l&&"left"==r&&o&&i.css("right",e-s-s/2),l&&"right"==r&&i.css("left",e-s-s/2),"bottom-"==l&&i.css("top",n),"top-"==l&&i.css("bottom",n)}});var s=t.fn.tooltip;t.fn.tooltip=t.extend(function(e){return this.each(function(){var o=t(this),s=o.data("tooltip"),n=t.extend({},i.defaults,o.data(),"object"==typeof e&&e);s||o.data("tooltip",s=new i(this,n)),"string"==typeof e&&s[e]()})},t.fn.tooltip),t.fn.tooltip.noConflict=function(){return t.fn.tooltip=s,this}}(window.jQuery);

I don't know if this is a problem or not, but thought it best to ask in case this is a bug or a problem somewhere in the configuration.

This shows up when you enter an item into the cart, and before initiating the checkout processes of selecting shipping, paying, and finishing. So this would be in my mini cart.

Thanks!

(HikaShop Business 3.2.0 [1709061916])

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
6 years 5 months ago #279359

Hi,

You have something trying to contact sumo.com/ on your website in a way that isn't allowed. You should deactivate that.

6 years 5 months ago #279383

That is the Social Sharing addition I have on the site. It works just fine, but if you are saying that that is what is causing the errors I will bring this up to their development and see what they have to say about it. The error is not causing any issues on the site, and it only happens when an item is added to the cart, and only shows up in the console msgs, so for right now, I don't want to turn it off. I just wanted to make sure this was not a larger problem or bug somewhere. I will let them know.

Thank you for clarifying that for me. I will update this once I hear back from them.
Thanks Nicholas!

• Thank you received: 13037
6 years 5 months ago #279386

Hi,

Well, the error:

2sumo.com/apps/heatmaps/status:1 POST sumo.com/apps/heatmaps/status 500 (Internal Server Error)
checkout:1 Failed to load sumo.com/apps/heatmaps/status : No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin ' www.eutopiantrader.com ' is therefore not allowed access. The response had HTTP status code 500.

is definetely something related to sumo.com and not HikaShop.

6 years 5 months ago #279485

I understand your point, I was just ensuring that there was not an issue that you would have wanted to be aware of because the only change to add Sumo to the site is to add a single line script in the HEAD of the template (Custom Configuration). I was just airing on the side of caution in case there was a problem you would want to be aware of. I always like to ensure that if I run across something that doesn't look right that I notify you guys because perhaps this was an underlying issue in the HikaShop that only sees light of day when Sumo is added. It's always good practice in my opinion to run it past both sides to rule out any underling issue and since I am not a developer, I have no way of knowing which side owns the actual problem as the mention of Sumo in the error does not necessarily explain who's problem it is.

The script that was added is the same script that every site that uses Sumo's Social Plugin uses, so it would seem that there is a conflict between HikaShop and Sumo. The question then comes in as to who is not happy with who. As I stated, I have sent this off to Sumo's development team to get their in put. Once I hear back from them, I will update this thread with their response for future reference in case anyone else runs into the same issue.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds