order email notifications after purchase

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Essential
8 months 3 weeks ago #281104

-- url of the page with the problem -- : peak-performance.org.uk/index.php/en/store/public
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chorme, firefox

Hi guys, ive spent the last 6 hours going through your forums and trying different options, but have had now joy. when a customer buys a product we receive a paypal email but no hikashop email, neither does the customer.

the joomla settings are right as im using breezing forms and we are receiving email through the website. i have filled in the email section in hikashop config and gone into email and checked everything is enabled.

we are using office 356 to host our emails, have you come across any issues before with office 365.

hope you can help

david

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 8992
8 months 3 weeks ago #281106

Hi,

Is the status of the order changed to "confirmed" automatically ?
If no, then it's a payment notification issue:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...l-error.html#already
If yes, then the problem is an email sending issue and you should check the menu Customers>Email history.
If you see the emails there, then it's indeed the office 365 email sending which doesn't like the emails, or that they end up in the spam.
If you don't, it's probably that the emails are disabled in the menu System>Emails or something like that.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Essential
8 months 2 weeks ago #281281

hi there,

is email history a menu item under customers, as i cant seen to find it. i change the joomla email settings and hikashop emails settings to gmail, but it still didnt send notification emails.

can i send someone so logins to see if they can fix this issue, i really dont want to use virtuemart i hate it.

• Thank you received: 3509
8 months 2 weeks ago #281305

Hello,

If you cannot see any entry for that email in the history log it means that the email is not sent.
So, as Nicolas wrote:

If you don't, it's probably that the emails are disabled in the menu System>Emails or something like that.

Would it be possible to have some details about your emails in "System > Emails" ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds