• Thank you received: 35
6 years 4 months ago #283102

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 62

Hi guys,
I set an eTicket Event with HikaShop and HikaSerial. Now, Please:

1 - How to export a "buyers list" of the product event ?
2 - Is there a way to send that list by email when the "Available to" product date is came ?
3 - How to view a "buyers list" of the product ? Into "Orders" I'm not able to find a way to sort orders "by product"

Many Thanks for help :)

Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by joomleb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 4 months ago #283112

Hello,

It would depend how you have configured your structure.

But if one event is one HikaSerial pack ; you can see to use the HikaSerial export feature.
Just go in the serial listing, use the filters to only display serials of your pack and then click on the "export" button in the toolbar.
The popup will allow you to choose what you want to export ; and in these choice you can have the "username" or the "user id".
So, thanks to that export you can have all username (or user id) for your buyers.

Otherwise, it is still possible to use a mass action to display data (and even export it) ; but it would require to create that action and modify it each time to put the product ID that you want to extract.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

6 years 4 months ago #283184

Hi Jerome,
PHP version 7.1.11 + Joomla 3.8.2 + HikaShop version 3.2.1 + HikaSerial 2.0.0 (Subscription beta)

Many thanks for your help. Right now I tested the first solution:
HikaSerial > Serial > filter by pack > Export > popup opened > even if I select "username" and/or "user id" (in both cases) an empty column named "user" is exported.
All the others fields like serial, pack ect seem to be exported in the right way.

Please, What am I missing ? And / or, Are you able to reproduce the issue ?

6 years 4 months ago #283208

Hello,

Can you see the user attached in the serial listing ?
And, do you have the "no user assign" setting activated ?
It would explain why you do not have the user in the serial database.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1....html#no_user_assign

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

6 years 4 months ago #283234

Hi Jerome,
thanks. So:
--- "Can you see the user attached in the serial listing ?" = No
--- "Do you have the "no user assign" setting activated ?" = Yes, as reported in the tutorial . So I switched it to "No". PS In my opinion would be a good thing to have the link you gave me in that tutorial.

So, in this way next Serials will be attached to the user, right ?

1 - I have yet sold something like 20 eTickets. Please, How can I add manually the user in the DB through phpMyAdmin ?
2 - Is there a way to add to the export process not only the username, but also first name, middle name, last name ?

6 years 4 months ago #283237

Hello,

1 - You can edit the serial in the backend to perform the assignation. The interface allow that.
You can also modify the serials directly in the database. But please note that you have to put the HikaShop user id (and not the Joomla user id).

2 - You can still perform a view override on the "serial / export" view and see to display more elements.
But it would require a bit of development since you will want to load the address used in the order ; the elements you're asking for are not in the HikaShop user object.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

6 years 4 months ago #283265

Hi Jerome,

1 - Thanks. I saw that, but Editing Serial, selecting "+" the popup is opened, I can perform the search, but I have back a strange list where above I have like a csv list and below the right search results. When I click on a user nothing happen, it is not added and the popup is not closed.
I have saved an image and I can send it to you by PM (it's full of real email addresses).
Can you reproduce it ?

2 - I want only add the "first name, middle name, last name" to have a useful list and be able to recognize/order by true names.
"...perform a view override on the "serial / export" view and see to display more elements..." = by "hacking" or is there a Hika feature I can use ?
In case, Please, on which file I have to take a look ?

6 years 4 months ago #283315

Hello,

1 - Thanks for the report. Indeed there is an issue when performing a search.
We will see to fix that issue as soon as possible (or use a namebox system instead of the popup).
If you do not perform a search, the lines can be "click" to select the user (but you will have to know in which page the user is).

2 - If you need the names in the address ; you do not require the information regarding the user assigned to the serial since you can load the billing (or shipping) address of the order.
A view override is not hacking ; it's a way to perform customization, to change a design or add extra elements.
And unfortunately no, there is no feature that you can use since the information is in a table and you need to load the data manually for the batch of order you have in your export. It is customization/specific development.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

The following user(s) said Thank You: joomleb

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds