'Last 7 days' or 'last week'

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 9 months ago #294513

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8

Hi,

I'm struggling with reports. It is about a shop that has specific opening hours every week (orders can be placed weekly from monday at noon until thursday at noon - and deliviery will be on friday/saturday). This shop has mostly the same group of customers every week. My client needs reports, so on thursday afternoon he has to have an overview of the amount of ordererd products. I have configured reports for that. But something seems 'off'. Sometimes, not all the orders are included in the totals. I have tried and looked for the cause of this so many times. Sometimes it seems like - if orders come in on monday short after opening hour) - these very early orders are not included. But I can't be really sure if that is case. It is lots of work to check the totals 'by hand' because we are talking about 70+ products every week.

I was wondering: in the report I can choose for a period called 'Last week'. When does the week start and end in this option? And what if I choose 'Last 7 days'? Is the current day included in this period? If you can answer this for me, that would be helpful to find out why the totals are not always rigth (and sometimes, they are...)

An option to create a weekly report where you can define the beginning and the end, just like the opening hours. Seems so much easier :-)

Thanks.
Niqui

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13036
5 years 9 months ago #294556

Hi,

"Last 7 days" is the time from 7days from now to now.
"This week" is the time from monday at 00.00 to now.
"Last week" is the time from monday at 00.00 last week to sunday at 23.59 last week.
Please also note that the timezone settings of your user/your website/your server can influence these so that could explain why orders from monday morning would be missing if you use "last/this week"
Using "Last 7 days" would indeed prevent that from happening.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds