Affiliate program

• Thank you received: 1
5 years 8 months ago #296063

I would like to know if there is a way to know that a specific purchase has been made from a specific site.

I'll explain:
hikashop is installed at www.Asite.com

the products are also advertised on the websites www.Bsite.com and www.Csite.com .

I would like to make sure that there is a trace of the customer's provenance to www.Asite.com .

For example with a token in the URL:
www.Asite.com/checkout?token=www.Bsite.com

Is there any way to do this?

Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by testdrive.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13063
5 years 8 months ago #296064

Hi,

You can do that with the affiliate system in HikaShop Business:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...l#features_affiliate

• Thank you received: 1
5 years 8 months ago #296095

perfect,
I just wanted a couple of clarifications:

1) 99,90 + VAT is a periodic cost (annual example) or are a one-off fee

2) I currently have a STARTER version can I upgrade to BUSINESS or do I have to install everything all over again, so I lose all the work done so far?

• Thank you received: 13063
5 years 8 months ago #296102

Hi,

1. It's a one-off fee. After that you can use your HikaShop Business for as long as you want.
On top of that, you get a 1 year free subscription to updates and support that you can renew for 60€ a year, but it's not mandatory. Your HikaShop will continue to run on your website after that even if you don't renew. However, you won't be able to update it and thus, if you update your Joomla, you might end up at some point with bugs due to things changing in Joomla that would require also updating your HikaShop.

2. yes, you can just upgrade. You will have to install the HikaShop Business install package and it will automaticale perform the upgrade. You won't loose your data, like a normal update of HikaShop.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds